eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

19 minutes ago, meggersdog said:

Is that the grim reaper standing by that gate ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175107444282?hash=item28c5378e3a:g:TMcAAOSwkZhh3ynh

Possibly the one I was offered recently, sills have gone if so.

On 1/20/2022 at 1:34 PM, BeEP said:

And a better one (imo).  Early S-series VP with talking dash...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2974779716166112

May be an image of car and outdoors

Ah, my old one. The only car I've ever bought in the snow. Top tip: Don't do that. About halfway through my first trip in it, I wondered why the back of my neck felt cold and a touch wet. Investigation revealed a small but crucial rust hole in the roof skin next to the sunroof which was just big enough to leak once the snow began to melt. The previous owner didn't keep it garaged but it had lived under trees on her driveway for quite a while. 

That aside, this is actually pretty solid for a Maestro. Talking dashboard was a novelty at first but I remember turning the volume down fully after about the second day because it got on my tits so much. Nobody here will buy it, which is a shame, there's a lot worse examples out there. 

IMAG2668.jpg

1 hour ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

The position of the rear wheels in the arches just doesn't look right. I went and googled images of 190D's, there's something odd about this one

The offset and tyre size on those 15" AMG alloys might be wrong. I was surprised how the arches on my w201 were filled just by changing from 185/65/15 tyres on stock w201 steels to 195/65/15 tyres on w210 steels with a slightly lower ET size.

190's need to be on steels with hub caps imho.

190trim.jpg

9 hours ago, goosey said:

Early Dangly mirror Sierra on Facebook 

£1250 and it’s a Diesel ! 

29E110CD-A34F-4865-9C49-64C0F994D851.pngI have also remembered that my parents Sierra was reg A167 FLD which probably isn’t all that important 

Hmm, that was for sale in North London before Christmas for £1500. Off the road since 2005 apparently.  Would bloody love it, but odd its back for sale again so quickly at cheaper price and in different part of the country

17 hours ago, meggersdog said:

It's the gate post you wally. 

20220121_124223.jpg

Edited by New POD
To zoom in to the grim reaper

10 hours ago, MisterH said:

Look at the rarity value. There can't be 2 other 1.6 SR hatches with gingercaters and grey tweed recaros still in one piece. Pity the iron crosses seem to have lost the centre caps. Went for over £5k because the www.mk2cav.com boyz will have been creaming thier pants over it. 

This looks interesting and oddly appealing. I am sure I read something about it recently but cannot remember where or what it is.

The advert is lacking any information, especially whether it has a V5 which for a kit car is more of a worry.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353865819950?hash=item52640be72e:g:bW8AAOSwDsVh6G0C

image.thumb.jpeg.e23611547af9422fa6096ff600c36901.jpeg

On 1/20/2022 at 12:51 AM, Dan29 said:

Someone's got Wind - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294742141294

Image 1 - *Renault Wind Roadster, 1.2 GT LIne, TCE,  2011 11 Reg, Convertible, No Reserve*

Honestly I'm suprised there are any of these not crashed. Back in the mists of time (2010ish) I was working as a mostly drunk chef in an arsehole of a pub. One of the waitresses who worked there reviewed cars for a local paper and had been given this to test. She was quite affable and knew my love for vehicles so let me drive this around a bit. If you are a fan of seeing out of the cars you're piloting I would advise against these. The only think which has had worse visibility I have been in was a Countach with all the wings and strakes and shit on.

Also the rear tyres wore out really fast, on a press car?