eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

29 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Furry Lupo anyone?

s-l1600.jpg

No, me neither.

Oh my good lord what the fuck am I wanting to impulsively purchase?!

From the listing:

Barks and makes animal noises

When it rains the car does look like a wet dog

On 1/13/2022 at 3:42 PM, AnnoyingPentium said:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202201131294815

Honestly, this seems reasonable, if not a bit to the cheap side. Surely to god there's a catch?

9e96098b661a49e382fba8fdb09d3ac3.jpg

A quick look at the MOT due in the next 6 weeks suggests it might need new rear tyres, a new exhaust and possibly a ball joint.

If you have the facilities to fix them yourself, could well be an excellent runabout.

6 minutes ago, TheOtherStu said:

A quick look at the MOT due in the next 6 weeks suggests it might need new rear tyres, a new exhaust and possibly a ball joint.

Tyres aren't an issue since I'd be taking my alloys off the existing one. Exhaust isn't a job I'd be doing myself, same for the ball joint. So less of a bargain now. Lol.

8 minutes ago, carburettor said:

I love me a 300ZX, but that's just plain horrid. Horrid bumper, horrid spoiler, wheels are shite.

I'm also very wary of people who lie. Says 80k unmodified. That's clearly modified and the last MOT has it down as 121k.

I think they think they can get £10k for that. The fact that it doesn't mention it says that it's probably a NA import which isn't the one everyone wants anyway.

2 hours ago, TheOtherStu said:

I love me a 300ZX, but that's just plain horrid. Horrid bumper, horrid spoiler, wheels are shite.

I'm also very wary of people who lie. Says 80k unmodified. That's clearly modified and the last MOT has it down as 121k.

I think they think they can get £10k for that. The fact that it doesn't mention it says that it's probably a NA import which isn't the one everyone wants anyway.

I think the front nose cone is a Veilside, I’ve not seen one single car with one of those kits on which looks remotely reasonably good. Every single one looks absolutely, totally shite.

The big Japanese GT’s are lovely, Nissan, Toyota or Mitsubishi all lovely but a little too big and complex for me.

I had a (standard) NA automatic grey import Z32 years ago, back when the prices were still sensible.  As has been said above, they're about the least desirable spec.  A decent one is still a fantastic car though mind - but I wouldn't touch that one with somebody else's bargepole.

7 hours ago, colino said:

If you want a second hand green Jag but thought the original wasn't heavy enough or expensive enough, come this way. Unique opportunity to own ultimate boys toy car. Ex Government armoured Jaguar. | eBay

Armoured government Jag for sale in Johnstone - party capital of Scotland...🤣😂

1 hour ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Windscreen frozen on the inside like it did on my Fabia?

fairly regular occurence on Series Land rovers....sod scraping the Outside, do the inside first while the Asthmatic mouse breathes on the windscreen!!!