eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

spacer.png

INVESTMENT GRADE

FORGET YOUR BITCONS, TESSAS, ISSACS, OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL THEM THESE OLD MERC DIESELS ARE NOW LIKE GOLD!! 

DIESEL NONE TURBO

Forget Bitcoin, invest in an NFT - Not Fast Transport. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294714631814

14 hours ago, cort16 said:

I can't believe it's not Lotus Carlton, Carlton

271518823_4438727342921826_2658173174100

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/629814854952630/

Going off the pedal rubbers and carpet I reckon the mileage may be genuine. £10k and for it needing commissioning is taking the piss a bit.

When I was 17 a mate used to borrow and E reg one of these and bring it to college. We'd be five up and go hammering it every dinner time. Fast as fuck at the time. It must only have been a year or two old. Another spoilt 17 year old had a brand new, white xr2 at the time. F reg iirc and he hadn't even passed his test. We took a chase off the cops in it one dinner time but luckily managed to get away. Another lad used to bring his dads hyundai pony on a D reg. Fuck me that thing took some abuse. He wouldn't pull away unless it was full bore wheel spinning. Another lad would bring his dads company E reg white cavalier. Again that took tremendous abuse in it's stride. I remember him rallying it across the college football field hand braking it everywhere. How the fuck we were never kicked off site I'll never know.

13 minutes ago, paulplom said:

Going off the pedal rubbers and carpet I reckon the mileage may be genuine. £10k and for it needing commissioning is taking the piss a bit.

When I was 17 a mate used to borrow and E reg one of these and bring it to college. We'd be five up and go hammering it every dinner time. Fast as fuck at the time. It must only have been a year or two old. Another spoilt 17 year old had a brand new, white xr2 at the time. F reg iirc and he hadn't even passed his test. We took a chase off the cops in it one dinner time but luckily managed to get away. Another lad used to bring his dads hyundai pony on a D reg. Fuck me that thing took some abuse. He wouldn't pull away unless it was full bore wheel spinning. Another lad would bring his dads company E reg white cavalier. Again that took tremendous abuse in it's stride. I remember him rallying it across the college football field hand braking it everywhere. How the fuck we were never kicked off site I'll never know.

I had a really really nice E reg 12v GSi 3000 in about 2005 with the digital dash. As you say, fast for the time and the very achievable of high speed.

I sold it and literally the next night it was parked outside the new owners house and someone ran into the back of it and wrote it of.

1 minute ago, Crackers said:

Sounds right enough, it's got an MOT right up until the point it doesn't. Can't really argue with that.

846629296_olddudewhat.jpg.47f7d082a11c94df91855f600c034993.jpg

I started cackling at that and folk are looking at me on the train like I'm some sort of psychopath.