eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

17 hours ago, PrinceRupert said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133990248792

This looks good value at less than three grand, I paid the same for mine (which was very similar) about two years ago and it was rougher than this one seems to be. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That is laaaavly but looks like it would bankrupt you for a giggle. Like a beautiful woman.

4 hours ago, Barry Cade said:

I'm no longer a member as you need to be paid up to see all the forums, but in a previous life I was very much involved in the SBMCC (Self-Build Motor Caravan Club).

Top bunch of folk, much like this place. There was a guy on there who wrote a long thread about painting a van using emulsion. I kid you not. I think he moved onto gloss. Basically paint it with a brush, then sand it down, over and over, then rattle can lacquer over the top. I never saw the finished thing, but apparently he did a half decent job of it.

Although the above is just shit,..

1 hour ago, St.Jude said:

And the seller actually understood the rules of selling motors on eBay.

1 hour ago, TheOtherStu said:

I'm no longer a member as you need to be paid up to see all the forums, but in a previous life I was very much involved in the SBMCC (Self-Build Motor Caravan Club).

Top bunch of folk, much like this place. There was a guy on there who wrote a long thread about painting a van using emulsion. I kid you not. I think he moved onto gloss. Basically paint it with a brush, then sand it down, over and over, then rattle can lacquer over the top. I never saw the finished thing, but apparently he did a half decent job of it.

Although the above is just shit,..

All fair and good... but whats wrong with coach paint? or even just tractor paint

anything but emulsion 🤣