eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Only 17,000 miles on this Fiesta and as it’s Popular Plus spec it will have such ostentatious features as a rear wash / wipe and passenger sun visor.

image.thumb.png.ccd39778a73cd170a049c14c07766a65.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-Ford-Fiesta-1-1-pop-plus-only-2-owners-an-17000-genuine-miles-/154782075228?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

1 hour ago, garethj said:

Remember seeing lots of these about during my childhood in the early-mid noughties, am I right in thinking most of them, or a large portion of production, ended up over here unofficially?

8 minutes ago, MisterH said:

Remember seeing lots of these about during my childhood in the early-mid noughties, am I right in thinking most of them, or a large portion of production, ended up over here unofficially?

Same here, hardly see any of 'em now. I see one white one owned, rather morbidly, by a pet crematorium service in Ayr now.

10 minutes ago, MisterH said:

In my childhood most of them were thrashed around the Autumn Ring in Gran Turismo on PS1 by people on the doobies. 

Not me though officer.