eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

The Fiat X19 VS was born of the original brainchild as a 1300cc of Ferrari designing Luccio Bertone, first launched around 1972 into the UK in LHD only.

My X19 is an ultimate – the 1986 and last of the under two years it appeared, the “VS” derivation on the original 1500cc, which appeared in 1978 with the USA modifications. This particular car has all the “deluxe” and electric features and the more powerful 1500cc motor coupled to a five-speed gearbox (previously 1972 – a 1300cc with 4-speedsgearbox (previously 1972 – a 1300cc with 4-speeds).

My car is one of the best known and in the X19 owners club.

The car was bought around 1998 in an original dealership selling a restored used model at c£1900.

The car here has a documented mileage from new having previously done only some odd 68,000 miles.

In its original colours, the red, the car has its original interior. There were only some two or so main catologues of this car.

The car had a new cam belt at 9000 miles ago.

It has had the waterpump and manifolds replaced

Owners manual, very nice history even includes Delivery Note.

It is currently taxed and MOT’d.

Recently fitted with tyres and exhaust not very old.

The moulded seat covers are expensive, are supplied free with the car anyway - I find it is not necessary to use these, for I find the comfort of the original seats fine - even though the driver's seat does need restitching.

A brand new AM/FM Radip/Stereo Cassette still boxed is ready to have fitted.

The car was made famous in the film A Caravan To Vacares which starred the heartthrob actress Charlotte Rampling. The images of bullfights, chases by car and on horseback sold the show, much like James Bond originally.

The X19 celebration model was the Lido of which only approxinmately 700 were produced, one of which I also own, so I am able to vouch for the low cost collectability of these cars – "The Lido" which appeared in 1978 named after the famous Paris nightclub by the now deceased Fiat Director Gianni Agnelli (deceased circa 2002)(son of the Director Giovanni Agnelli – personally presenting the 1938 Fiat car in the same year to Benito Mussolini Italian Dictator 1923-43 - and who entered into the pact with Hitler in June 1940 declaring war on Britain and Belgium and France)- from before World War Two).

Can this be a Casanova Club colours car? Use it sparingly in this fine condition. It is an icon of the ultimate X19 challenge to build a car of ther future with Ferrari designing and to handling previously unseen on such a new design. In its emblem, of the Italian, it reminds me of the actress Sophia Loren, and indeed the Fiat Cabriolet as a perfectionist’s cabriolet (used in the film The Pink Panther early 1960s in which rode Peter Sellers who in real life so loved her. This, such that I found it hard to find a finer example of such an original car (Any!) But, since owning this, I really do prefer it.
The car also made famous on the continent by ROGER LELOUP in his yoko tsuno books.

Raymanboy

33 minutes ago, Barry Cade said:

The Fiat X19 VS was born of the original brainchild as a 1300cc of Ferrari designing Luccio Bertone, first launched around 1972 into the UK in LHD only.

My X19 is an ultimate – the 1986 and last of the under two years it appeared, the “VS” derivation on the original 1500cc, which appeared in 1978 with the USA modifications. This particular car has all the “deluxe” and electric features and the more powerful 1500cc motor coupled to a five-speed gearbox (previously 1972 – a 1300cc with 4-speedsgearbox (previously 1972 – a 1300cc with 4-speeds).

My car is one of the best known and in the X19 owners club.

The car was bought around 1998 in an original dealership selling a restored used model at c£1900.

The car here has a documented mileage from new having previously done only some odd 68,000 miles.

In its original colours, the red, the car has its original interior. There were only some two or so main catologues of this car.

The car had a new cam belt at 9000 miles ago.

It has had the waterpump and manifolds replaced

Owners manual, very nice history even includes Delivery Note.

It is currently taxed and MOT’d.

Recently fitted with tyres and exhaust not very old.

The moulded seat covers are expensive, are supplied free with the car anyway - I find it is not necessary to use these, for I find the comfort of the original seats fine - even though the driver's seat does need restitching.

A brand new AM/FM Radip/Stereo Cassette still boxed is ready to have fitted.

The car was made famous in the film A Caravan To Vacares which starred the heartthrob actress Charlotte Rampling. The images of bullfights, chases by car and on horseback sold the show, much like James Bond originally.

The X19 celebration model was the Lido of which only approxinmately 700 were produced, one of which I also own, so I am able to vouch for the low cost collectability of these cars – "The Lido" which appeared in 1978 named after the famous Paris nightclub by the now deceased Fiat Director Gianni Agnelli (deceased circa 2002)(son of the Director Giovanni Agnelli – personally presenting the 1938 Fiat car in the same year to Benito Mussolini Italian Dictator 1923-43 - and who entered into the pact with Hitler in June 1940 declaring war on Britain and Belgium and France)- from before World War Two).

Can this be a Casanova Club colours car? Use it sparingly in this fine condition. It is an icon of the ultimate X19 challenge to build a car of ther future with Ferrari designing and to handling previously unseen on such a new design. In its emblem, of the Italian, it reminds me of the actress Sophia Loren, and indeed the Fiat Cabriolet as a perfectionist’s cabriolet (used in the film The Pink Panther early 1960s in which rode Peter Sellers who in real life so loved her. This, such that I found it hard to find a finer example of such an original car (Any!) But, since owning this, I really do prefer it.
The car also made famous on the continent by ROGER LELOUP in his yoko tsuno books.

Raymanboy

Not bad - Hitler and Sophia Loren both feature, but would need mentions of Beethoven and Manfred von Richthofen for the full Raymanboy bingo.

On a Puggot tip: 406 Coop 2.2 pez spanks or rewanks, £200 auction, 9 days to go. 

Non runner but who cares, I'd just get it delivered to my house and look at it through the window. What a trouser arouser. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-Peugeot-406-Coupe-SE-2-2-petrol-/115169630574?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Screenshot_20220104-205627.png

We may have had this before, I tend to lose count with the 'middle' Audi's. 

I remember when five valves per cylinder was the stuff of a madman's dreams. Didn't really catch on, did it?

Lazy auction house photos. 

£1500 Brum

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1999-audi-a4-avant-18-t-sport-5dr-estate-petrol-manual/1416256576?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220104-212424.png

Just fucking scrap it mate: in the dark Corsa, £350 Brum. Funds needed to settle drug debt. 

"hid headlights led sidelights,noisy engine but runs great.only selling as got new car,DRLs fitted"

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/corsa-c-sxi-for-sale/1422860541?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220104-212847.png