eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

51 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Perfect in slightly lighter than diarrhoea gold, 1.6 petrol auto, all round 'leccy windows. What else does anybody need?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265442413686?hash=item3dcd99cc76:g:acUAAOSwY01gy2bO

s-l1600.jpg

A shipping container full of 24ct Gold would be nice to have as well, not sure that was on the options list though?

4 minutes ago, lesapandre said:

Imodium?

Oh I imagine that must come free with the car, or some bleach for yer eyes.

2 minutes ago, MisterH said:

A shipping container full of 24ct Gold would be nice to have as well, not sure that was on the options list though?

I mean, leather seats was, so anything is possible! :D

2 hours ago, grogee said:

"the story goes that only around 20 were ever made like this"

And they are all for sale

Screenshot_20211224-151054.png

They are Reliant Robin Mk3 s produced by Reliant compared to the Robin produced by B&N Plastics

The £800 is a standard Reliant Robin mk3

The £4,500 is a Reliant Robin 65 (paint and dashboard is evidence aswell) and 65 of that model was produced

The BN2 Robin was produced by B&N plastics and 20 was made of them

20 minutes ago, AndaBoss said:

They are Reliant Robin Mk3 s produced by Reliant compared to the Robin produced by B&N Plastics

The £800 is a standard Reliant Robin mk3

The £4,500 is a Reliant Robin 65 (paint and dashboard is evidence aswell) and 65 of that model was produced

The BN2 Robin was produced by B&N plastics and 20 was made of them

But they all look the same, and more importantly, they're all three-wheeler deathtraps

22 hours ago, grogee said:

Where's the bargains thread? I recently had a thing for these - one in better nick went for a bag at a classic auction and a local flipper put one in pristine nick up for 3grand, took months to sell with him incrementally lowering the price.

3 minutes ago, willswitchengage said:

Where's the bargains thread? I recently had a thing for these - one in better nick went for a bag at a classic auction and a local flipper put one in pristine nick up for 3grand, took months to sell with him incrementally lowering the price.

I can see the appeal, but it's quite far down my trouser-rubbing list. I do remember Which? having a scoop on these in the 80s, thanks to shocking brakes. Can't remember the exact issue but I believe Changes were Made by Toyota. 

I'd love this 50 Shades of Red Skoda Felicia which appears to be a higher up in the range model. However, it's probably also 50 Shades of Rust underneath (see the rear arches)! :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144332353552

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

My dad seems to spend time window shopping on carandclassic at the moment. Interesting history on this facel vega with at least one owner spending time “ shooting tigers”. Lovely colour though.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1410628

45EEF5B6-8C93-4BFC-AD09-C180EC6475FB.png

395CB988-0E95-4085-9FCE-B2228C809CBE.png

Yes I meant drivability. 

If you want elegance these are much better - but still a handful. About one-fourth the price

Studebaker Hawk (red) and Avanti - both on US Ebay. They are in R2 specification which means a supercharger. 

The Avanti particularly is good for 130+mph. 

Screenshot_20211224-212439.jpg

Screenshot_20211224-212330.jpg

spacer.png

we've spent many hours and worked very hard on this

I particularly like the bare, sharp metal seam at neck level

we wanted to keep it as original as possible

it doesn't even have the original back seat in it

Bet you made a really cool drinks cabinet or DJ setup in the boot though, that's a no brainer. 

spacer.png

oh. Still, I like that "using a UV light to look for semen in a hotel room" look you've gone for. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/austin/classic-mini-sofa-/1409826740