eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, Ford Prefect said:

ULEZ victim: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284561915822?hash=item4241363fae:g:p80AAOSwJB5ho6jp

270915279_Screenshot2021-12-10at22-32-27s-l1600jpg(JPEGImage16001200pixels)Scaled(64).png.ca0e813f544bcbcb9121a63b82902dbd.png

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cQ0AAOSwC9xho6kj/s-l1600.jpg

What with revelations from the Epstein/Maxwell court case going on, am I the only one who finds the original picture (see link) a bit, ummmmm, “unsettling”, given the setting, state of (un)dress and youthful appearance of the female concerned?

Apologies to the female concerned and the seller, and no disrespect meant, but the picture adds nothing to the value or desirability of the car IMO. In fact, it puts me off.

What would freak me out though is if it had something in it like “can be viewed at my mothers residence in Central London near The Mall. Ask for Andy at the police gate. Viewing any time as currently not working”

Maybe I need to get out more.

3 hours ago, PrinceRupert said:

This picture was flagged on a thread I frequent on Pistonheads, and the statement was made that it looks like a scene out of Taken, which I agree with. 

Creepy and would put me off calling the guy.

Comments made about the advert previously  here too

6 hours ago, PrinceRupert said:

This picture was flagged on a thread I frequent on Pistonheads, and the statement was made that it looks like a scene out of Taken, which I agree with. 

Creepy and would put me off calling the guy.

Look in the reflections and read the description a bit more closely - I think it's her car. 

Have we had this yet ?

Picture of 1988-f ford sierra 1.8 l 5dr hatch 56k miles For Sale

An original unmodified car. Its as it left the ford factory. Registered nov'1988. 1 owner from 1989 to 2007 then passed to family member who has owned since. Garaged all its life by retired gentlemen hence genuine low 56k miles. 2 keys. All ford dealer material/brochures/handbook/manuals included, including stamped service ...

Yorkshire
Trade
HFFFM = how fffkin much !!!

On 12/12/2021 at 18:38, Poweredbyhopealone said:

This obvious lash up inspire me to look for the page of a Mitsuoka dealership near me in rural Surrey.

https://www.mitsuoka-motor.com/global/lineup/

The new ones look pretty cool actually if you could assure all the bodywork was attatched in the right way and correct places.

Found this about the "Himiko" 2 seater MX5? Correct me if im wrong here

481646977_Screenshot2021-12-12at18_33_13.thumb.png.a507ce0dc03cdcf90184bed50f20d270.png

Indeed

Strange mix of very cool, ( Corvette , Caterham lookalikes), to weird miniature bad copies of Rolls Royce and Jag MK II.

Like how the Gen 1 Ray  gets slightly altered for Gen 2, ( headlights and grille), but then the Gen 3 is identical to Gen 1.

However, might consider one of the microcars when I get to mobility scooter stage.

1 hour ago, grogee said:

3rd time on this thread! GIB @djoptix

Appreciate the heads up but too old, too not-MOTd, has gearbox leak, has coolant leak, probably rusted to fuck 🤣

Sadly @BeEP's C8 was perfect and nothing else will do now! (apart from maybe a 3.5 V6 Grand Espace)

2 hours ago, djoptix said:

Appreciate the heads up but too old, too not-MOTd, has gearbox leak, has coolant leak, probably rusted to fuck 🤣

Sadly @BeEP's C8 was perfect and nothing else will do now! (apart from maybe a 3.5 V6 Grand Espace)

I'd also be bothered by the clutch.  If it's fucked that's £600 to replace, based on recent experience.  Lack of clutch pedal rubber in the pic probably means it is.