eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Ex Telecom?? Also that’s not done 45k. 245k perhaps...
I think so...
I assumed the rear suspension had just sagged in a pleasingly shite, arse dragging sort of way, but it seems someone has done a half arsed job of lowering it and then given up...

Sent from my TA-1052 using Tapatalk

Just now, abelw44 said:

I think so...
I assumed the rear suspension had just sagged in a pleasingly shite, arse dragging sort of way, but it seems someone has done a half arsed job of lowering it and then given up...

Sent from my TA-1052 using Tapatalk

They did used to sag like that after a very short space of time unless it had the HD suspension fitted. I’d like to think it’d get bought by someone who’d restore it as a BT van so it doesn’t fall back into the hands of some dolt who only lowers half a car. As Sierras go it doesn’t look that bad a prospect. 

2:1 it’ll get bangered though as they usually turn up with actual money in your hand.

43 minutes ago, Crispian_J_Hotson said:

What we haven't had yet though is that with those estates, you can pull out the rear washer jet and direct the water onto the car behind. Shirley worth buying just for that comedy value?

Unless you buy a base estate which doesn't have a rear wiper. 

My dad had one in beige from new. Y REG.  No rear wiper. No radio. No head rests. No boot carpet. Dangling mirrors

1 hour ago, sierraman said:

Ex Telecom?? Also that’s not done 45k. 245k perhaps...

If it's been clocked, it was a long, long time ago (unless of course it gets done every year).

Back to 2006, it only had 19k on it! I wonder if it was one of those that sat waiting to be used, but was never deployed.

ULEZ victim: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284561915822?hash=item4241363fae:g:p80AAOSwJB5ho6jp

270915279_Screenshot2021-12-10at22-32-27s-l1600jpg(JPEGImage16001200pixels)Scaled(64).png.ca0e813f544bcbcb9121a63b82902dbd.png

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cQ0AAOSwC9xho6kj/s-l1600.jpg

What with revelations from the Epstein/Maxwell court case going on, am I the only one who finds the original picture (see link) a bit, ummmmm, “unsettling”, given the setting, state of (un)dress and youthful appearance of the female concerned?

Apologies to the female concerned and the seller, and no disrespect meant, but the picture adds nothing to the value or desirability of the car IMO. In fact, it puts me off.

What would freak me out though is if it had something in it like “can be viewed at my mothers residence in Central London near The Mall. Ask for Andy at the police gate. Viewing any time as currently not working”

Maybe I need to get out more.

13 minutes ago, Ford Prefect said:

ULEZ victim: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284561915822?hash=item4241363fae:g:p80AAOSwJB5ho6jp

270915279_Screenshot2021-12-10at22-32-27s-l1600jpg(JPEGImage16001200pixels)Scaled(64).png.ca0e813f544bcbcb9121a63b82902dbd.png

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cQ0AAOSwC9xho6kj/s-l1600.jpg

What with revelations from the Epstein/Maxwell court case going on, am I the only one who finds the original picture (see link) a bit, ummmmm, “unsettling”, given the setting, state of (un)dress and youthful appearance of the female concerned?

Apologies to the female concerned and the seller, and no disrespect meant, but the picture adds nothing to the value or desirability of the car IMO. In fact, it puts me off.

What would freak me out though is if it had something in it like “can be viewed at my mothers residence in Central London near The Mall. Ask for Andy at the police gate. Viewing any time as currently not working”

Maybe I need to get out more.

This picture was flagged on a thread I frequent on Pistonheads, and the statement was made that it looks like a scene out of Taken, which I agree with. 

Creepy and would put me off calling the guy.