eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, Schaefft said:

Yes! Now the seller better not screw me over and accept that I have won the auction.

Naturally the seller is indeed trying to screw with me now. I know the address and have someone who can be there tomorrow, is there anything Ebay can do for the seller to stop his BS?

IMG_20211205_201735.jpg

5 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Naturally the seller is indeed trying to screw with me now. I know the address and have someone who can be there tomorrow, is there anything Ebay can do for the seller to stop his BS?

IMG_20211205_201735.jpg

Get your mate to roll up there tomorrow teatime (seller more likely to be in) and pretend you didn't receive the message. 

Then ask to hear the engine and ask for details of the fault if he starts with the 'it's developed problems fella' approach. 

35 minutes ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Get your mate to roll up there tomorrow teatime (seller more likely to be in) and pretend you didn't receive the message. 

Then ask to hear the engine and ask for details of the fault if he starts with the 'it's developed problems fella' approach. 

I've already told him that I bid on the car with any issue in mind. He's just saying now that he will not sell the car. The issue is that the steaming pile that ebay is doesn't even give you the option to raise an issue if the item you buy is a damn car. That website just continues to go downhill.

51 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

IMG_20211205_201735.jpg

Tell him he can ride along in the boot of the Caddy if he doesn't accept the outcome of his auction.

9 hours ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

Spitfires were shit when new, but that is worse than that..