eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, Matty said:

Haha, fuck no.

Even if it does come with its own suspicious dribble of vital fluids already in place...

1916355029_Screenshot_20211204-0224082.thumb.png.ec483ace866dfa6fc5431235e933053f.png

Nurse! Bring my meds... I'm having flashbacks again...

20180402_134141.jpg

20180402_143758.jpg

*Groan*

Does look very clean, I'll grant you that.

But no, all the same.

4 hours ago, D.E said:

Pictures 11 and 12 are interesting.  The owner clearly thinks that listing everything they've ever replaced shows fastidious ownership and not that it's an ungrateful needy bastard.  

4 minutes ago, Jamie said:

At that price it'll be gone in 5 minutes then have a 6-pot half-arsedly shoved in it and crashed backwards into a wall by next weekend.

44 minutes ago, Jamie said:

I’m not sure about barn find 😂

I seem to remember the advert says he hasn’t used it since lockdown and the MOT has expired a year ago and the bodywork is now rotten, because it’s been left outside, unused.

see my avatar 😂😂😂

not to mention it’s possibly the most undesired 3 series. It’s a 316 2 door.

Grim shite! Most of these had a short lifespan or were exported to Africa, so they have become quite rare. This seller is suggesting export as well or drive it yourself "if you dare", which doesn't inspire much confidence. https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/auto-s/kia/m1775556676-kia-pride-1-3-glxi-wagon-1999-grijs-export

$_86.JPG

My aunt bought one new in 2000, and yes the interior is as flimsy as it looks. Relatively spacious though, and I can't think of any other sub-850 kg estate cars..

7 minutes ago, D.E said:

Grim shite! Most of these had a short lifespan or were exported to Africa, so they have become quite rare. This seller is suggesting export as well or drive it yourself "if you dare", which doesn't inspire much confidence. https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/auto-s/kia/m1775556676-kia-pride-1-3-glxi-wagon-1999-grijs-export

$_86.JPG

My aunt bought one new in 2000, and yes the interior is as flimsy as it looks. Relatively spacious though, and I can't think of any other sub-850 kg estate cars..

I didn't know they made an extended version with a conservatory. Well done, that's truly horrible

15 minutes ago, TheOtherStu said:

I’m not sure about barn find 😂

I seem to remember the advert says he hasn’t used it since lockdown and the MOT has expired a year ago and the bodywork is now rotten, because it’s been left outside, unused.

see my avatar 😂😂😂

not to mention it’s possibly the most undesired 3 series. It’s a 316 2 door.

It's a coupe it's always going to be desirable for its shell. If it was a saloon with a slushbox  it would be less desirable 😉

Screenshot_20211204-110209_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, The Vicar said:

Fixed that for you.

Holy shit, that gear stick surround. Chintzy doesn't even begin to describe it!

Of course, on here that's all just encouragement to get it bought!

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

It's a coupe it's always going to be desirable for its shell. If it was a saloon with a slushbox  it would be less desirable 😉

Screenshot_20211204-110209_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fair enough about not having the slushbox, but that's still not a "barn find". I don't understand either why the bodywork would go to shit if it's sat in a nice dry barn? I thought that was the point.

3 hours ago, wesacosa said:

Faceboob marketplace is so wank. It says listed over a week ago on the app, but when I click the link on my laptop it says listed over two years ago!

Honestly i'm impressed every time I see you guys have trawled through it enough to find something worth posting. After two minutes of it showing me every other car than the one I actually searched for I give up.

7 minutes ago, Poweredbyhopealone said:

Faceboob marketplace is so wank. It says listed over a week ago on the app, but when I click the link on my laptop it says listed over two years ago!

Honestly i'm impressed every time I see you guys have trawled through it enough to find something worth posting. After two minutes of it showing me every other car than the one I actually searched for I give up.

The one @Jamie and I were discussing popped up in the "Classics and Retros under £1000"
Most of which are neither particularly retro or classic 😂 They're mostly AS.
For instance... today's offering

May be an image of 1 person, car and outdoors

1 hour ago, TheOtherStu said:

Fair enough about not having the slushbox, but that's still not a "barn find". I don't understand either why the bodywork would go to shit if it's sat in a nice dry barn? I thought that was the point.

Only quoting from the advert bud, but does sound like horse shit 😂

53 minutes ago, TheOtherStu said:

The one @Jamie and I were discussing popped up in the "Classics and Retros under £1000"
Most of which are neither particularly retro or classic 😂 They're mostly AS.
For instance... today's offering

May be an image of 1 person, car and outdoors

Thats nice, I have been avoiding using facebook proper for a few years now so cant look at such pages. Does it have the yamaha motor?

3 hours ago, The Vicar said:

I had a manual one for a weekend once. I was a smoker at the time, threw my butt out of the window. It flew back in and landed on my jacket which then caught fire. I was quite glad really as it wasn't my car, so setting fire to my stuff rather than borrowed stuff was a result. 

Great car though, I never understood why there wasn't more of a following.