eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

16 minutes ago, Shite Ron said:

I would love to buy this, unfortunately I already have too many cars:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185194522869?hash=item2b1e7428f5:g:Q9kAAOSw6-lhp5Se

image.thumb.jpeg.a09a6ce04276263718036dc3f4424eb1.jpeg

That is one of my dream cars. I may* have mentioned this before. *Every time one comes up I think. This would be the best colour too if it wasn't shagged. That blue with the orange velour is perfect though the velour in this looks very faded. I don't need a project (I have far too many jobs to do already) and can't afford a good one so it shall remain a dream car. 

21 minutes ago, meggersdog said:

Drive to some deserted woodland, put on some mirrored shades and recreate that photo

1967-triumph-1300-619e3d50f06d9.jpg?auto

nah, you're doing it wrong. Should be stood infront of it looking moody.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1404665

That's a weird one. Not a Triumph colour. Earlier boot lid. By F reg it would have a one piece badge, not individual letters. Then it has later seats from a 1500 or Dolomite which is actually no bad thing, they are higher backed and more supportive. I have a set in my 1300. 

But the weirdest thing is the 1500 steering wheel. 

1967-triumph-1300-619e3d50f111c.jpg.f9925c4dcc04f870964f71497bc74d28.jpg

The 1300 has a horn bar in the steering wheel, this one doesn't, so they will have to have fitted a horn elsewhere which hardly seems worth the effort when the 1300 wheel looks so much nicer as well. 

2 hours ago, Yoss said:

That's a weird one. Not a Triumph colour. Earlier boot lid. By F reg it would have a one piece badge, not individual letters. Then it has later seats from a 1500 or Dolomite which is actually no bad thing, they are higher backed and more supportive. I have a set in my 1300. 

But the weirdest thing is the 1500 steering wheel. 

1967-triumph-1300-619e3d50f111c.jpg.f9925c4dcc04f870964f71497bc74d28.jpg

The 1300 has a horn bar in the steering wheel, this one doesn't, so they will have to have fitted a horn elsewhere which hardly seems worth the effort when the 1300 wheel looks so much nicer as well. 

Isn't it a Dolly wheel? I had a 1500 TC, long time ago but sure it wasn't that wheel 

5 hours ago, High Jetter said:

Isn't it a Dolly wheel? I had a 1500 TC, long time ago but sure it wasn't that wheel 

It could be either, and I'm guessing it came from the same car as the front seats. But either of those had the horn button on the end of the left hand stalk. I can't see any stalks in that photo and lots of random wiring on the parcel shelf. 

spacer.png

Is this person about to ask themselves if their car is still available?

won't go into gear easy fix

oh I bet

its forwards n reverse rev n go

Not right now it's not

https://www.gumtree.com/p/microcar/micro-car-can-drive-on-provinal-license-at-16/1420218338

10 minutes ago, cort16 said:

I am not a beemer man

Still would tho, that is just fuc*ing fantastic 

but there is something about that ad that is more than a little dodgy

I have not done anything to the vehicle other than purchase and remove it from the previous owner

And no plates on show either...

35 minutes ago, MisterH said:

I am not a beemer man

Still would tho, that is just fuc*ing fantastic 

but there is something about that ad that is more than a little dodgy

And no plates on show either...

If there's trying to hide the reg they're not doing a very good job as it's on the MOT.

It's not on the MOT computer so it could be 97-98 was the last time it was on the road.

s-l1600.jpg