eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, Asimo said:

somewheres a French Sans Permis car missing its engine, and a very slow Land Rover...

1007908848_Screenshot2021-10-27at13_57_15.thumb.png.9cce9d1820e83023451ed7e022231e71.png

13 hours ago, TheOtherStu said:

That looks cracking. Not a bucket of rust either!

Is your friend in any of the MR2 groups / forums? I'd like to follow the progress.

That would be me- more of a lurker online really! Once I get a chance I'll put a thread up, I've been doing a lot to the Roadster recently. The Mk1 is probably going to be a backburner project while I work on other stuff for a few months, but the plan is to get it back on the road. The major part I'm wary of the underside as it's been slathered in underseal after the last MOT in 2010. There's definitly some crusty bits, it's just going to be a case of working out how bad it is and tackling it properly. The outer panels that suffer all seem to be in good shape, or in the case of the front wings are already fibreglass replacements. Runs beautifully and it seems very complete. I'm just waiting for the delivery guy to move it (and find some space in the workshop!)