eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

22 minutes ago, DVee8 said:

*shudders*

A second gen Alto is like a Rolls compared to these things. Noisy, flimsy rubbish that breaks often, and driven by either 86 year olds who are almost blind, or 16 year olds who think slapping stickers and a wing on a 5 bhp diesel microcar and then driving it as fast as possible is really cool. 

May be an image of car and outdoors

Seems decent enough for the money. Let's see what the advert text can tell us about the car...

This is the Highlight edition complete with pink and purple spots on the white hub caps!

... and that's literally it, apparently.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1405930419808299

4 hours ago, Alan_Green said:

This looks like the BP station on the Finchley Road going towards Swiss Cottage...

17 hours ago, Soundwave said:

I wonder why? Just no market for Tempras? Looked at the MOT history, doesn't seem to be anything too horrific on there, aside from a little welding in 2018.

I would guess people are nostalgic for tipos and unos. But maybe the tempra was never common enough to get a big following. The cluster is damaged and I spent a few minutes looking around for a replacement (I would just swap out the cover) but had no luck finding a LHD one. 

I bet if it had the digital dash It would have sold by now as people would that! 

1 hour ago, Soundwave said:

Well. This is apparently a thing that exists. Although with that GT6 engine it probably sounds quite beefy.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202110198675369

Image 4 of 5

Image 2 of 5

Famoulsy designed by Torix Bennett whilst he was in hospital recovering from an ulcer, which explains a lot