eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

22 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Anyone feeling brave?

s-l1600.jpg

....or indeed suicidal?

Apparently this was a working example not that many years ago but, like so many others, got laid aside as its owner became overtaken by other things.

I see the seller refers to it as "Grandad's scrap", so clearly has no love for his relative's hoardings. 

11 minutes ago, morrisoxide said:

Austin as featured in a car chase in Ripping yarns no less!

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.4dc1ed5006d721f71ede469bb6544c52.jpg

I do hope it comes with Eric Olthwaite's coal shovel, precipitation chart or a racing vulture.

At about 12:00 in.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154653788683?hash=item2402158a0b:g:uAYAAOSwtmRhadaX

It were always raining in Denley Moor, 'cept on days when it were fine, and there weren't many o'them, not if you include drizzle as rain, And even if it weren't drizzling, it were overcast and there were a lot of moisture in the air.

That must be crusty then

1 hour ago, MisterH said:

It were always raining in Denley Moor, 'cept on days when it were fine, and there weren't many o'them, not if you include drizzle as rain, And even if it weren't drizzling, it were overcast and there were a lot of moisture in the air.

That must be crusty then

Yorkshire is taking over!

On 10/15/2021 at 1:43 PM, Tadhg Tiogar said:

I see the seller refers to it as "Grandad's scrap", so clearly has no love for his relative's hoardings. 

His grandad appears to have collected some steam engine stuff, including some pipes and a scale model of a Sentinel. @JimH