eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

A pair of CF projects which need to be gone by the end of the week:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/608830453477667/?ref=facebook_story_share

Screenshot_20211014-072040_Facebook.jpg

How is he allowed to list them as "Free" when the text of the listing clearly says he wants a grand for them?  It's probably not a bad deal, but honestly, how many people actively and specifically want a CF?  I can think of one.  And that bloke has neither money nor facilities.

7 minutes ago, eddyramrod said:

How is he allowed to list them as "Free" when the text of the listing clearly says he wants a grand for them? .

'Tis the way Farcebook Marketplace works* - the algorithms and coding are truly shite. It can't cope with mileage, for example, so renders it as kilometres. 

Not even possible to put up a "wanted" advert properly, as their coding demands you put a fixed price even on that. 

3 hours ago, Floatylight said:

Ow chuffin much!

Screenshot_20211014-231512_Facebook.jpg

In the spirit of Charles Ware, we're he still alive he would write volume 2 of his book and woukd detail how to get a tesla motor and batteries in one. 

I had one almost identical to that for 7 years. Only cost was fuel, MoT which it always passed, tax, insurance and tyres. Best car I ever owned, easily.

Eventually got sold because the rear seat belts were too short for a rear facing baby seat.

Great little cars to drive because they weigh nothing.