eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

22 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

I've seen some rubbish for sale on eBay over the years, but this has to be in the top 10 of all time.

s-l1600.jpg

So... exactly how does shoving what appears to be a light-up butt plug into your lighter socket save fuel? 

Might have to message the seller and ask. 😁

These didn’t come in to the country with vinyl roofs , I’m wondering if it had accident damage as itf702fd366e7ae9e917b771347b75338f.jpg
was a trade trick to hide a multiple of sins on botched body repairs , I got rid of mine in 1984, parts weren’t the easiest to get quickly back then , be interesting now. It’s currently at £3200 …. A lot to re-live my youth. Nice bit of overspray, I don’t mind but if your wanting top dollar then put the effort in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn’t make reserve …only £6800, the £31k guide a bit optimistic considering the Colt car company’s older colts only made 11k and 15k back in March . Plenty of these rust free in Thailand /Far east / Australia going cheap , just have to ship them over.

2 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I've seen some rubbish for sale on eBay over the years, but this has to be in the top 10 of all time.

s-l1600.jpg

I mean at least with those pellets you put in your tank they do try to explain how they work even if it's all bollocks. But this, there's no explanation at all. But why would there be, what could they possibly say to explain how plugging a light in to your cigarette lighter can cut your fuel consumption by 20%!

But they've sold 54 and lots of other people are selling them so I'm sure* it's legit*

A mere four day raid.
Screenshot_20211012-092014.thumb.png.f4dda668128ab2eaac9d649f8ebb518c.png
Kind of highlights the benefits of a UK - Norway ferry crossing.

I feel your pain , we had planned for my pals 50th in 2009 to go to the artic circle on the bikes, however ferry stopped from Newcastle in 2008.It was getting ridiculous looking at other options as would spend half our holiday just getting to and from Norway.

2 hours ago, Dr_Slow said:

If anyone can point me to people who've bought this, I've got some "fuel catalyst pellets" and a bridge to sell them... 

Fuel pellets work.....even Mike Brewer says so in his advert in the car mags!!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185091181204?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338722076&toolid=10001

I don't think this car is worth this much, as I reckon it could need work doing to it due to it having not sold already. It has been up for half a year now and I reckon it might be worth taking a punt. Trouble is, I reckon it's a sub 5k car until I see the history and wondering if it is too big of an ask. They are a dealer and probably bored with it sitting around, so might dare with a low ball. If of course it isn't a total nightmare

Any opinions on these cars? I know the gearboxes are quite weak, but engines are bulletproof

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185091181204?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338722076&toolid=10001
I don't think this car is worth this much, as I reckon it could need work doing to it due to it having not sold already. It has been up for half a year now and I reckon it might be worth taking a punt. Trouble is, I reckon it's a sub 5k car until I see the history and wondering if it is too big of an ask. They are a dealer and probably bored with it sitting around, so might dare with a low ball. If of course it isn't a total nightmare
Any opinions on these cars? I know the gearboxes are quite weak, but engines are bulletproof

Brake pipe renewal to rear at MOT time fun , back end removal , some whopper bills handed out to customers in the 90’s ,

23 hours ago, wuvvum said:

s-l1600.jpg

Seller looks legit, imagine having to write this on the returns label

Business seller information

shenzhenchengmeikejiyouxiangongsi
tiananyunguerqi 11dong1408
gangtoushequ bantianjiedao longgangqu
518129 shenzhenshi
China

On 10/11/2021 at 7:39 PM, Isopon said:

Fab. I had a fairly good go at trying to buy a beige 1.3 from Der Nederlands a few years ago - but couldn’t get the seller to take me seriously.

I do struggle with the 3dr looks in low spec flavour; it looks out of proportion. There’s absolutely no doubt that this will get pimped, the eventual sale price will necessitate improvement to get an RoI which is what all the Ford Scene is about.

2 minutes ago, BorniteIdentity said:

Fab. I had a fairly good go at trying to buy a beige 1.3 from Der Nederlands a few years ago - but couldn’t get the seller to take me seriously.

I do struggle with the 3dr looks in low spec flavour; it looks out of proportion. There’s absolutely no doubt that this will get pimped, the eventual sale price will necessitate improvement to get an RoI which is what all the Ford Scene is about.

That'll be this one, then? Only beige Custom I know of. Some sellers will just assume that all messages in English (or an obvious Google Translated text) are probably from scammers, unfortunately.

Ford Sierra 1.3 Custom 1982

2 minutes ago, D.E said:

That'll be this one, then? Only beige Custom I know of. Some sellers will just assume that all messages in English (or an obvious Google Translated text) are probably from scammers, unfortunately.

Ford Sierra 1.3 Custom 1982

That’s the one. I had one of the Mum’s from school translate into perfect Dutch for me (she is a Dutch National) explaining how I was ready to book a ferry and pay a large deposit - still nothing. Just one of those things I guess!

1 hour ago, BorniteIdentity said:

That’s the one. I had one of the Mum’s from school translate into perfect Dutch for me (she is a Dutch National) explaining how I was ready to book a ferry and pay a large deposit - still nothing. Just one of those things I guess!

Maybe the Dutch have their equivalent of the "cash tonight m9" knuckle-draggers as well.