eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

23 hours ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

This one is nice but a little pricey. And can not be a 1.8 engine that the seller says as this radiator was only for the 1.6 engine but can be wrong. They are great cars but may seem like they are a bit unloved they are also the most AS Audi model I can think of so strange there are not more here.

The wipers are wrong for right hand drive, so… no.☹️

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334178042831?hash=item4dce9043cf:g:tTMAAOSwkdJhZG3M

Firstly apologies for the lack of pictures its in a garage surrounded by allsorts! here we have a project of a triumph herald chassis with the skeleton of a a routemaster bus style body welded to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! front suspension is fitted, rear suspension removed so will need some volunteers to help remove, if you are unwilling / unable to do this don't bid! car will need recovery obviously! clearly has NO MOT!!! needs someone with imagination to take foward! so to recap you are bidding on a modified herald chassis with a bus skeleton welded to it, COMES WITH OLD STYLE V5, THE BUS IN THE PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE any questions please message me, be patient for a reply as i work shifts, grab a bargain, cash on collection, happy bidding

What?

30 minutes ago, D.E said:

I'm not sure why you'd even need photos of what is clearly a very simple and not at all fuckwitted abandoned project, but here is what the desirable end effect is going to be

heraldbus.thumb.jpg.e44007d356be20069f391b976b758cac.jpg

1 hour ago, D.E said:

1 hour ago, Conrad D. Conelrad said:

I'm not sure why you'd even need photos of what is clearly a very simple and not at all fuckwitted abandoned project, but here is what the desirable end effect is going to be

heraldbus.thumb.jpg.e44007d356be20069f391b976b758cac.jpg

Let's see what Mrs Woooooo000000oo000 says. 

Screenshot_20211011-214958_eBay.jpg

2 hours ago, RoadworkUK said:

I can only hope that, when that's inevitably destroyed to reshell a cossie, they do the decent thing and keep it beige.

They won't.  :(  It'll be that shitty grey like all the others.

7 hours ago, barefoot said:

Me.  Seen this several times now, and it's way too much of a project.  It's also not the body type I wanted (plain van) and too young (ie post-facelift).  Oh and then there's the small matter of me having no money anyway.

5 hours ago, Isopon said:

Holy moly, this Cortina is local to me and I can confirm that it is as good as it looks in the pictures in person. Was on it's original wheels until last year, too.

1457896786_s-l1600(6).thumb.jpg.a82014dd1125f2d52bb5ab936b7ca20e.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115041128166?hash=item1ac8fc4ee6:g:OJcAAOSwz55hZFKI

That's almost identical to the one I had back in 2001.

I paid £50 for it...