eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224642392768?hash=item344dbae2c0:g:qIIAAOSwDEJhYve2

if the big green cruisin' machine above is that bit too green, but you still want some V8 MOPAR lovelyness, then how about this one.

which i didn't know that you could buy the Fury III without a roof. which is nice, though maybe not such a good idea here in rainy old blighty.

Image 1 - Plymouth fury III (3) convertible 1969

Image 10 - Plymouth fury III (3) convertible 1969

39 minutes ago, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174973366409?hash=item28bd39b089:g:mLAAAOSwBJRhYhBq

i've found the PERFECT replacement for the Rover.....

a station wagon, about the same size an aircraft carrier, with v8 MOPAR power,

just right when i live in an edwardian terraced house!

Image 01 - 1973 Plymouth Sport Suburban Station Wagon

Image 6 - 1973 Plymouth Sport Suburban Station Wagon

Image 31 - 1973 Plymouth Sport Suburban Station Wagon

Xmas tree needed on roof!!!! and wood panelling  ;)

8 minutes ago, juular said:

Look at the "see also...." links under the Ad.

Christ there are some solvent abusers in the "SavvyStratosphere" 🤡

These didn’t come in to the country with vinyl roofs , I’m wondering if it had accident damage as itf702fd366e7ae9e917b771347b75338f.jpg
was a trade trick to hide a multiple of sins on botched body repairs , I got rid of mine in 1984, parts weren’t the easiest to get quickly back then , be interesting now. It’s currently at £3200 …. A lot to re-live my youth. Nice bit of overspray, I don’t mind but if your wanting top dollar then put the effort in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

This one is nice but a little pricey. And can not be a 1.8 engine that the seller says as this radiator was only for the 1.6 engine but can be wrong. They are great cars but may seem like they are a bit unloved they are also the most AS Audi model I can think of so strange there are not more here.

The wipers are wrong for right hand drive, so… no.☹️

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334178042831?hash=item4dce9043cf:g:tTMAAOSwkdJhZG3M

Firstly apologies for the lack of pictures its in a garage surrounded by allsorts! here we have a project of a triumph herald chassis with the skeleton of a a routemaster bus style body welded to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! front suspension is fitted, rear suspension removed so will need some volunteers to help remove, if you are unwilling / unable to do this don't bid! car will need recovery obviously! clearly has NO MOT!!! needs someone with imagination to take foward! so to recap you are bidding on a modified herald chassis with a bus skeleton welded to it, COMES WITH OLD STYLE V5, THE BUS IN THE PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE any questions please message me, be patient for a reply as i work shifts, grab a bargain, cash on collection, happy bidding

What?

30 minutes ago, D.E said:

I'm not sure why you'd even need photos of what is clearly a very simple and not at all fuckwitted abandoned project, but here is what the desirable end effect is going to be

heraldbus.thumb.jpg.e44007d356be20069f391b976b758cac.jpg