eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

If I had £14k in the bank today, I probably wouldn't have £14k in the bank this time tomorrow.

This is how a Series "should" be, in my opinion. Looked after and (apparently) mechanically sound, but with no gloss paint or OLLI bits stuck to it. I

image.thumb.png.a05d24b2097545013028fb6780f2f99d.png

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1369743

It's the same year and is more or less the spitting image (except the green wheels) of the one dad had in his youth, GMR195D, which is still around somewhere I believe:

2011248751_GMR195D.thumb.jpg.688c3f3b6f8bdc4b7304085b33588f65.jpg

10 minutes ago, Isopon said:

My J plate 418Gsd was exactly the same colour.........but no Dead cow on the interior!!!! I wuz robbed!!

11 hours ago, wesacosa said:

WTF is happening to the cheap-car market?  A bottom-of-the-ladder shed that nobody wanted 33 years ago when it was new, is now £495 despite being a non-runner and sitting on flat tyres?  And most likely wanting a raft of other work too!

What are these people drinking?

On 10/7/2021 at 9:34 PM, Supernaut said:
On 10/7/2021 at 8:58 PM, outlaw118 said:

This will divide opinion. TreVoR with Maserati V8 anyone? 50k tho. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234221446784?hash=item3688afa680:g:05IAAOSwwuBhXZnO

Image 1 - TVR Cerbera - Maserati 4.7 V8 - Manual - Must Be Seen!

Expand  

I take no issue with the engine swap.

However, those wheels are criminally terrible.

Looks like it's got those "Alloygators" or whatever they're called on there, thus making DA RIMZ look shitter than they should. 

15 minutes ago, D.E said:

And to add what is not stated in the listing 

There is a reserve on the car, but I was too tight to pay Ebay a few quid when I put the advert up, so don't expect me to sell it to you if it only gets to £600. I am using the old chestnut that it is advertised elsewhere in the hope that someone makes me a decent offer outside Ebay so that I don't have to pay their fees.