eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

17 hours ago, inconsistant said:

Someone buy this v70 D5, fix it and sell it to me please, I need that interior in my life.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234205609479?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

image.thumb.jpeg.d0e8038c9ca9c4407629b00917a6ae44.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8f78c3139c2b229ad91b343252535ecf.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4a1c38577f772699c23e6672b04fdc18.jpeg

Im actually tempted to go and have a look at this as its only 30 mins away. 
Does the intermittent ‘slight power loss’ sound fixable or is this the beginning of the end?

2 hours ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

I've never understood this mania for creating* pickups out of inappropriate cars.

I thought the DS pickup was pretty appropriate.  Ideal car for filming from due to pillowy soft ride, and the pickup bit allows for a camera, tripod and a bloke on a stool to fit in the back, which wouldn't be possible in a saloon or Safari.

2 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I thought the DS pickup was pretty appropriate.  Ideal car for filming from due to pillowy soft ride, and the pickup bit allows for a camera, tripod and a bloke on a stool to fit in the back, which wouldn't be possible in a saloon or Safari.

I can remember seeing the pick up version in use with horse racing, and pretty sure they also used a Safari with a massive sunroof as well (probably just a hole in the roof thinking about it)

If someone wants a campervan that will make your next holiday exciting, you have the opportunity in Norway now.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

So just imagine the joy of pushing your wife and kids into this 1952 Renault Golette for a 4 week holiday trip to Portugal it would be amazing.

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=231965845

28 minutes ago, 17-Coffees said:

This has me really sad...

Image 11 - 1995 Bmw e36 316 320 m50 swap track drift p/x

Not ANY only 316....it was the base 316 myself & @Supernaut had. Now it's the same as any other... 😭

Was good knowing it while it lasted.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133888510410?hash=item1f2c6089ca:g:crkAAOSwK6xhUZ0W

All that, and they still only put a 2.0 in it. So my 323i will still piss all over it. 🤣

A shame to see that fate befall it, but it was inevitable...

2 hours ago, 17-Coffees said:

Should be fun to see how much it'd cost to get to good, show condition. Seeing how they are now £80-100k+ cars these days! 

remember watching a yootoob vid about a converted estate Lotus, he mentioned quite a few bits are No longer available..including the rear arches and quite a few engine parts