eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

£695 S-Type diesel with a long MOT.  Things aren't going well

battery went flat and now gearbox In safe mode

electric handbrake had to cut cable 
So it’s beeping when u drive 

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/jaguar/jaguar-s-type-saloon-2006-other-2720-cc-4-doors/1414850415

18 hours ago, UltraWomble said:

I think the seller bought up shed loads of Gilberns and spares hoping to corner the market, sadly the price of them hasn't followed the rest of the classic car trend and he's still got most of his purchases

5 minutes ago, Floatylight said:

Something doesn’t add up with this, seemingly had £28,000 spent on it, but needs work and interior?

23 hours ago, UltraWomble said:

When that was posted earlier, in this thread, I said  it is not a super deluxe and neither is it a  Fastback.

7 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

When that was posted earlier, in this thread, I said  it is not a super deluxe and neither is it a  Fastback.

The sills are  a patchwork quilt of repairs and both wings are about to break out into holes.
Aqueduct St isn't an area ~Id buy a car from

36 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

Something doesn’t add up with this, seemingly had £28,000 spent on it, but needs work and interior?

Its MOT history indicates that it has already had a few weldathons but the end result is a car which, as you say, needs work.  Lots of work, I reckon. There are lots of wavy edges and the fit of the driver's door is peculiar.  It appears to be slightly open but the top and bottom seem to indicate it is closed. I can see some details of the inside edge of the door which ruled out there being a black plastic bump strip causing visual confusion.  As much as I like GSAs, I certainly would not look at that one even if the seller (provocativewoman !!) was offering inducements.*

* Unlikey in any case if she saw me 😃.