eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 8/18/2021 at 9:39 AM, eddyramrod said:

How has nobody tagged me in this yet?

Bedford CF | eBay

117370580_BlueCF2.thumb.jpg.20acbc181bc0a88c5124641ce809f928.jpg

OK it's too young, too far away and I can't afford it, but when has that stopped anyone?  It does at least appear to have the Slant engine.  Come on guys, get on the ball here!

Don't you dare you bugger 😘

I shit you not, this is the advert, the other pictures are even better !!!!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202109057017835

For sale: my beloved Civic. I bought this in May from a mate in a garage, with dreams of the open road. Unfortunately, I forgot to tell my insurers about a little SP50 I got on M62 (yeah) and they demanded another 800. Then some little sausage left a traffic cone base on the East Lancs and a bit of metal came off. Then my clutch went. I cant be bothered to repair it, just to pay twice as much to insure it. This car is built like a Russian tank, and will survive any apocalypse along with cockroaches, gingers and Nokia 3310s. It comes with an authentic 2015 tax disc and a world of opportunity. As you can see it is a total babe magnet. Faded blue. 500 spares and repairs Blue, 5+ owners, £500

e15090d13fb44ab5b78b2c45eb2d5356.jpg.01ff5257c095500e363a83cecdb82c08.jpg

21 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

Unfortunately Trade Cars Cleckheaton (TCC) is one of those places to avoid like the plague. Chances are you'll get there and the car you're after isn't there, or if it is, it'll be buried behind fifteen other decaying carcasses, and the MOT is likely to be from one of those places where if the car can enter and exit under its own power, it gets a pass.

Yes, I am speaking from personal experience.

On 9/4/2021 at 10:55 AM, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334135989607?hash=item4dcc0e9567:g:xFUAAOSwj6BhMndO

Image 01 - Pontiac Tempest, 1967, 326ci V8, auto, solid useable car.

i like the "GTO" badges on the back, they must add 12, no, 13 horsepower......

This belonged to my friend Brian. Sadly he passed away two years ago. The "been in storage for a few years" actually means it was sat in a field for three years and only moved so Anglia Car Auctions could collect it from hard standing.Oh the huge white Cadillac was his too. Yes it is advertised for twice what they paid for it but hey nice work if you can get it,