eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

57 minutes ago, cort16 said:

It is that man, never thought I'd see the day but fleet shuffle is needed and my car buying urges may have gotten the better of me. 

Very optimistically priced on Gumtree initially just to ward off the fuckwits. The price for someone on here would be much, much more favourable if anyone fancies it.

18 minutes ago, davehedgehog31 said:

It is that man, never thought I'd see the day but fleet shuffle is needed and my car buying urges may have gotten the better of me. 

Very optimistically priced on Gumtree initially just to ward off the fuckwits. The price for someone on here would be much, much more favourable if anyone fancies it.

Clearing room for a C6 I hope?

19 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

Maestro-pervs ASSEMBLE!!!!!!

MG with talking dash, but says it's an 1985 and a 2 litre. I always thought that the 2.0 never got the talking dash - at that point it was only the VDP that got it. If I'm wrong, fair enough every day's a school day and all that. If I'm right, then this seller is talking out of his arse. Still, £2550 for something that hasn't run in 27 years......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284430143322?hash=item42395b8f5a:g:EIkAAOSwo~lhGpjP

Image 1 - Barn find 1985 MG Maestro EFI 2L Black 88k miles Talking computer Dry stored 94

The image  shows a 2.0 EFi. The carb 1.6s had an air filter above the block.

The MOT site says it is a 2.0 too. The EFI was introduced around 1984 thus it seems legit. I believe the dash design was changed some time around 1985.

Talking dash was standard on the  MG and VP models and as an optional extra on the 1.6HLS

2 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

The MOT site says it is a 2.0 too. The EFI was introduced around 1984 thus it seems legit. I believe the dash design was changed some time around 1985.

Talking dash was standard on the  MG and VP models and as an optional extra on the 1.6HLS

I had a D Reg MG Maestro and it was indeed fuel injected and just had normal dials.

post-1514-0-82088700-1519490515.jpg

52 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

One that had been off the road since 2004 just sold near me for £500. I called the guy a hour after it had been listed but he had already had someone lined up. It even ran and drove! 

7 hours ago, davehedgehog31 said:

Maybe not that optimistically, sold! 

Loads of interest too.