eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, meggersdog said:

My neighbour as a kid had one of those new and an NSX at the same time. Last time I saw her was in the weeks before the covid lockdowns started in March 2020. She had sold the NSX, scrapped the Prelude and bought a manual BMW M140i. She's very cool for someone who must be now in her 90s!

Her husband died in 1999 or so and had a Jaguar XJ40 XJ12

Cheap new shape Ford Ka k at 500 quid and an MOT until March. It's been lightly pre crashed so ideal for a someone who's just passed their test and intends to do some light crashing of their own.

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/ford-ka-hatchback-2010-manual-1242-cc-3-doors-£30-road-tax/1413853069

10 hours ago, meggersdog said:

Wow, I assumed that was long gone.  Nice to see it's still in good condition bar some creeping rust.  When I had it there were a few small blebs on the rear arches but otherwise it was in excellent condition.  Shame about the auto box, which even after a fluid change wouldn't stay in top gear on torque converter lockup.  Not sure if @dollywobbler had any success with that issue either so likely still does it unless the subsequent owner(s) managed to fix it.

1 hour ago, Soundwave said:

As DW would say... all of the beige!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/590938442036915

May be an image of car and outdoors

This is so nice! Unfortunately I messaged the seller earlier and the head gasket has gone, so prbably beyond my abilities/pocket to sort out. I reckon he'd take a low offer though as he wants it shifted...