eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

Not everyone can live with LHD.

Never understood this. The only situation where LHD is in any way different from RHD is getting a ticket at a multistorey carpark or going through a drive-in - both of which can be happily avoided. There are plenty of situatons where an LHD car is actually much better - merging from a slip road, for instance.

I sort of think that, like people who can only drive automatics, if you can't drive an LHD car then you probably shouldn't have a licence to begin with.

37 minutes ago, barrett said:

Never understood this. The only situation where LHD is in any way different from RHD is getting a ticket at a multistorey carpark or going through a drive-in - both of which can be happily avoided. There are plenty of situatons where an LHD car is actually much better - merging from a slip road, for instance.

I sort of think that, like people who can only drive automatics, if you can't drive an LHD car then you probably shouldn't have a licence to begin with.

Agreed. I drive an LHD car 4 or 5 times a week and I've never found any kind of problem with the configuration. I find it really odd that it bothers people. 

I have a friend who's a car enthusiast and on a trip to Germany years ago, he refused to drive the rented car because it was LHD. Perplexing - it's not difficult. The majority of the world's motorists manage to drive LHD cars exclusively. 

https://www.thamesbarrierautos.co.uk/used-cars/mitsubishi-carisma-1-6-glx-5dr-202108306786138

Didn't we have someone who absolutely adored Mk1 Carismas on here? Seems a good price for a car with ticket til March and no mention of grot on recent tests. Who cares about the cosmetic problems? I do however care about the description which tells you literally fucking nothing about the car. :D 

4558638967574d5aad6d3346179c40aa.jpg

4 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

https://www.thamesbarrierautos.co.uk/used-cars/mitsubishi-carisma-1-6-glx-5dr-202108306786138

Didn't we have someone who absolutely adored Mk1 Carismas on here? Seems a good price for a car with ticket til March and no mention of grot on recent tests. Who cares about the cosmetic problems? I do however care about the description which tells you literally fucking nothing about the car. :D 

4558638967574d5aad6d3346179c40aa.jpg

Was that Hendry?

1 hour ago, cort16 said:

"There is a small dent on the nearside rear passenger door (not too noticeable), there's no spare wheel/jack kit, slight surface corrosion on the rear wing mounts and only 1 key"

£1900 starting bid.

At most that's £1500 tops. The replacement key alone will run you to about £400 if you can find a dealer to programme a replacement (you'll need it) on the plus side, it's a shed spec one, so there's less on it to go horribly wrong. 

12 minutes ago, Soundwave said:

Renner 25 Monaco with an MOT fail sheet as long as a baguette... but almost worth it for that interior alone!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/426140578700181

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Manual must be a rare feature too for those 

2 hours ago, Isopon said:

Shame it isn't the turbo or I may be all over that, love the saloons though, looks fairly rust free as well