eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 8/11/2021 at 10:43 AM, Asimo said:

I have seen that "for sale" quite a few times now. Usually the advert has a daft price and you find that the person is looking for parts. Not sure if they have given up and decided to sell, or perhaps they have finally found the missing parts.

22 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Who was it who was after a black cab?  Here's a chrome bumper FX4 - must be pretty rare these days, although will probably be a bit* rusty.

s-l1600.jpg

Oooh and over 40 years old so exempt/free from all* the things, but that sadly does not make it "free" from my financial/medical/storage restraints

I so wish I could just do what this forum does best and go fuck it and buy a shit heap that makes no sense :) this would be my autoshite "heroic" purchase if I could

apart from the whole needs recommissioning aspect, its pretty much exactly what "im looking for" in a London  if I could actually afford to get a London Taxi

think of all the fluorescent tubes, lightbulbs streetlights and old computers I could cart around in the back

*sigh*

ill keep the tab open so I have some rough idea what an FX4 like this actually go for these days at least...

This VW Santana came for sale near me now. Good for rust and mechanical in order except for a little carburetor problems and only about 1200 pounds and the price can be discussed. This had suited me perfectly as a workhorse / reserve car.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

I like how simple these are and parts are easy to get hold of and cost little.

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=185056174