eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 8/6/2021 at 8:30 PM, MisterH said:

@jamescarruthersis that the other one you were talking about?

OP has posted. 3.0 diesel and a 3.0 petrol. 

3.0 HDI ones seem to go for that sort of good money I think— that is top, top end but maybe possible if it is perfect and low miles. 

The equally rare 3.0 petrol ones never go for that much on the rare occasion that they do come up. I am so incredibly pleased with mine but that guy has been asking silly money for months and is unlikely to get it. Good luck to him but I think it’s about double the price he will get. 

By the way, I bought my MOT-less petrol C6 for £4K (and probably paid over the odds) and I sold my last petrol C6 for £5.5k a few years ago. The market is basically me, and the guy who I sold my last one to! 

I suspected the 3.0 petrol private seller is confusing his 3.0 petrol with the 3.0 diesels which do still attract good money in C6 circles. I did tell him so but there’s no way to do that without sounding rude so it wasn’t a long conversation. 

I don’t really have much faith in the 2.7 diesel but could have bought 2 for his advertised petrol price and still been up when it ate its EGR valves, shat all it’s coolant out and clogged up it’s DPF.

P.S. Did hundreds of miles in the petrol C6 last weekend on a holiday and it is bloody fantastic… plus cheap on LPG— which I don’t think the Autotrader one has so again, stupid money being asked. 

Ultimate mingebag experience, doesn't even look that rotten. 

Please view this ad:

Ford ka 1.3 2007 LPG CONVERTED ,
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/ford-ka-13-2007-lpg-converted/1411793810?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: £ 575

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gumtree.android

Screenshot_20210808-201356_Gumtree.jpg

1 hour ago, jamescarruthers said:

OP has posted. 3.0 diesel and a 3.0 petrol. 

3.0 HDI ones seem to go for that sort of good money I think— that is top, top end but maybe possible if it is perfect and low miles. 

The equally rare 3.0 petrol ones never go for that much on the rare occasion that they do come up. I am so incredibly pleased with mine but that guy has been asking silly money for months and is unlikely to get it. Good luck to him but I think it’s about double the price he will get. 

By the way, I bought my MOT-less petrol C6 for £4K (and probably paid over the odds) and I sold my last petrol C6 for £5.5k a few years ago. The market is basically me, and the guy who I sold my last one to! 

I suspected the 3.0 petrol private seller is confusing his 3.0 petrol with the 3.0 diesels which do still attract good money in C6 circles. I did tell him so but there’s no way to do that without sounding rude so it wasn’t a long conversation. 

I don’t really have much faith in the 2.7 diesel but could have bought 2 for his advertised petrol price and still been up when it ate its EGR valves, shat all it’s coolant out and clogged up it’s DPF.

P.S. Did hundreds of miles in the petrol C6 last weekend on a holiday and it is bloody fantastic… plus cheap on LPG— which I don’t think the Autotrader one has so again, stupid money being asked. 

In case you ever consider selling, dibs!

13 hours ago, Isopon said:

I actually had to look at the number plate, half-expecting to see HWM 916F!  That's so much like the auto Minx I had 39 years ago (which cost me £75).  If I had some money I'd be on my way to Fleetwood right now, it's only down the motorway a bit.