eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Here in Norway we have one of the world's strangest car dealers, he overprices cars and never gets rid of them so he has several cars that have been for sale for a long time here are some of them.

1993 Renault 19 has been for sale since 2008  its now 1882 GBP

Galleribilde

image.thumb.png.41df99bdf3c58da44138db02076ee398.png

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=102741438

2001 Renault Megane has been for sale since 2013 is for sale for about 1800GBP.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=96458725

1997 Honda Civic has also been for sale since 2008 for sale for about 2800GBP.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=96451385

23 minutes ago, Yoss said:

The 19 at least, if it's as good as it looks, I would say is worth that over here now. It's been through its peak depreciation in the 13 years its been for sale and is on the way up again. 

Yes it has so the price is not too bad now. And it looks nice but the pictures have been the same for years now so who knows what it looks like now. And this is a car that no one in Norway wants, so it will probably be scrapped in the end.

If, like me, you're annoyed for not buying this at ACA a few weeks ago, you can now buy it from a dealer with a mere £11,000 mark-up

s-l1600.jpg

Don't worry, they've earned their money by using a load of old photos of the car from a previous auction listing (and one from a Tatra event featuring the top of my head) and recycled the auction listing from when it was sold years ago...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224556692276

On 02/08/2021 at 11:31, UltraWomble said:

Totally would.

AFAIK the only real weak spot on these is the electrical slidy doors which can be rectified by disconnecting the motors and wire assembly used to open them.

Oh, I still would.

Especially knowing you can unplug the doors.

1 hour ago, Supernaut said:

Oh, I still would.

Especially knowing you can unplug the doors.

A good friend of mine, a motoring journalist since the early '50s, briefly had one and said categorically it was the worst car he had ever owned, and possibly the worst car he had ever driven in 70-odd years.

1 hour ago, barrett said:

A good friend of mine, a motoring journalist since the early '50s, briefly had one and said categorically it was the worst car he had ever owned, and possibly the worst car he had ever driven in 70-odd years.

That sounds like you are encouraging us to buy one.

On 8/2/2021 at 3:42 PM, cort16 said:

I knew someone who owned one of those back in the last century. He didn't keep it long, said build quality was rubbish. I doubt they have improved with age. It would make a great drive ornament though and will likely be a good long term investment.

16 minutes ago, DSdriver said:

I knew someone who owned one of those back in the last century. He didn't keep it long, said build quality was rubbish. I doubt they have improved with age. It would make a great drive ornament though and will likely be a good long term investment.

But enough about the Doblo...

1 hour ago, egg said:

Wow that's an early one! January '66!! The first dashboard on these was so nice, I'm incredibly jealous. I haven't driven my one for about two years although I did start it up and move it a few weeks ago. Must get it sorted, it's such a brilliant car

1 hour ago, Botzarb said:

What about this little beauty? 🤩

Courtesy of Facebook marketplace.

2CFDEA67-A3F2-4358-819C-F09AA7F87ECC.jpeg

Sunflower lanyard is an appropriate metaphor for something which was worthwhile when used as intended, but has now been turned into a useless and derided object due to the actions of incompetents and knuckle draggers.