eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

49 minutes ago, Austat said:

That's actually not bad for an Alfasud. Interior looks like hardly anyone travelled in it.

Windscreen scuttle repair might also be an opportunity to improve the drainage.

Current bid level is sensible, but will probably go silly.

17 minutes ago, nacho man said:

This one has been up a couple times already, can't seem to deal with the fact it is probably worth less than the 5k he thinks it is

"verified 10,400 miles" 

obscures the plate so you can't verify it...

5 minutes ago, MisterH said:

"verified 10,400 miles" 

obscures the plate so you can't verify it...

went to look at a supposedly 50k miles Granada 2.8 Ghia once. The guy insisted it was a genuine 50k miles car, it had an absolute stack of history, but conveniently he had no paperwork for it before about 1990 where the odometer apparently read 8000 or something. I asked if he was really telling me the car did 8k in a decade and he said yes, and that the rest of the history was 'missing'...

2 hours ago, nacho man said:

spacer.png

This actually looks pretty solid.

No reserve, £500, no bids.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114908972998?hash=item1ac11bc7c6:g:f5AAAOSwMnRg9XOG

Thank fuck that's a couple of light years away frome otherwise I might* have bid on it as a camper conversion for my Mrs.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:27 PM, outlaw118 said:

Should this be here on in the "scrap it" thread. Billy Bigbollocks wants a £200 DEPOSIT, so fuck knows what he expects it to reach. Ipswich, so not far from @trigger ;-)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265236973897?hash=item3dc15b0949:g:BdsAAOSwrmRg9vhQ

Image 1 - Mitsubishi colt

Looks like hes decided to scrap it after all! 

Screenshot_20210727_181117_com.facebook.katana_edit_253833415346162.jpg

5 hours ago, Ghosty said:

went to look at a supposedly 50k miles Granada 2.8 Ghia once. The guy insisted it was a genuine 50k miles car, it had an absolute stack of history, but conveniently he had no paperwork for it before about 1990 where the odometer apparently read 8000 or something. I asked if he was really telling me the car did 8k in a decade and he said yes, and that the rest of the history was 'missing'...

Sadly this is very common with blatant lies about mileage a regular occurance on ebay. I have been to look at many cars where it had turned out that the seller was a blatant liar. 

3 minutes ago, Shite Ron said:

Sadly this is very common with blatant lies about mileage a regular occurance on ebay. I have been to look at many cars where it had turned out that the seller was a blatant liar. 

Yes, this chap was a pure shyster. had also used pictures from Anglia Car Auctions instead of taking his own, insisted that a vinyl roof on a mk2 Ghia estate was standard equipment, and just looked perplexed when I pointed out that the inner sills had been plated with tack welds he just mumbled...