eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

57 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Is that one of the many ex- @Ghosty R8s?

Not me guv, never had a Flame Red one.  x16GSI auto with Slate velour is my ideal spec, although I prefer the 400 for a few reasons, including the fact that at motorway speeds in a 200 the nose starts lifting - if you get into Autobahn territory there's frightfully little grip.

I don't know whose that might have been unless it's one of the ones KruJoe had back in the day that's found its way down from Malham. 

£999 is slightly strong money considering one of the sills is the wrong colour, suggesting it's had welding to an unknown standard, and the MOT history isn't the best.

I'd give about £750 for it at best.

If it was white I'd be buying it for my mum to WBOD and keep miles off her Cooper S. 

1979 Daihatsu Delta - €4450

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/daihatsu-delta-vintage-dyna/28715343

Apparently Dyna based and sold new here in Ireland; have never seen one before and the earliest Dynas I can remember are round light, column change Hiace based, lovely old truck

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjEyMDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTIwMH19LCJrZXkiOiJwaG90b18xODcwNjE0NjEifQ==.jpeg

This 1980 Renault 18 has come for sale not far from me here in Norway. Only 108,000 km or 67,000 miles and still has the same tires on the winter wheels from new so it has almost never been driven in the winter. And only  18,000 kr or £ 1500 which seems cheap.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=225081867

I was supposed to wait until the spring to buy another car but this is tempting. I know nothing about these but spare parts access does not seem to be the best and the engine is fully aluminum which scares a bit. Need to think a little about this.

36 minutes ago, barrett said:

Is that the old Cléon engine in those? Used in loads of Renaults, and pretty unburstable (he says, tempting fate). That really looks like a lovely car for £1500 - I'd love to drive that back to the UK if I had time/money etc

Yes it is that engine but I do not find much information about it. But what I find most frightening about this is that some parts seem impossible to get hold of as rear shock absorbers for example and that is a problem.