eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

8 hours ago, sdkrc said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lancia-Y10-4WD-4x4-/265206396210

Screenshot_2021-06-25-00-46-11-59_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.thumb.jpg.b4f8ed6680a8c5631a31d39931e6ff90.jpg

4x4 Lancia Y10 with a disapproving man in a doorway, already at an unreasonable price with 6days left.

LOOK WITH YOUR EYES, NOT YOUR HANDS!

I was going to ask why you would even bother making such a small car 4WD, then remembered Lancia is part of Fiat.

Thus, it's probably a Panda 4x4 underneath. Maybe...?

Fascinating wee thing, either way.

5 hours ago, trigger said:

1977-citroen-gs-60d07de3a3f40.thumb.jpeg.4f083cebb21cda8451c8673d49edab23.jpeg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1353367#&gid=1&pid=1

And that's me spent. Funnily enough that's one of my photos that I took of it in Felixstowe in 2017.

Is it an original Bury car?
I don't remember seeing too many Citroens back in the day around Bury. Apart from the obvious Fords and UK cars, the odd "foreign" ones were usually Volvo and Pug/Talbot due to the local dealerships (Cecil and Larter / Tim Brinton )

Do we have any threads on old car dealerships? I love stuff like this. My Mum worked for Burrells (which became Cowies) in BSE. There are pictures of me wearing "launch" t-shirts for various Vauxhall shite in the early 80s somewhere (Mk1 Astra and Mk2 Cavalier).

2 hours ago, cort16 said:

Dutton are still going! Am sure I know someone related to, or worked for, them years ago. Also saw on their website that 2 of their cars crossed the channel in 2006.

14 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Here is a cheap slightly broken Insignia, but unusually it's not a 2.0 CDTi with a blocked oil pickup, it's a 1.8 pez with a missing third gear.  Posting it mainly because I think it's rather nicely photographed for a cheap eBay snotter.

s-l1600.jpg

Wonder why the seller left the number plate from a VW Lupo in the windscreen?

Ford Puma £150 SE London

Seems far too cheap even needing welding, doubt it'll hang around if the ad is legit.

"Red Ford Puma for sale! Going at this price for quick sale. Selling because of new car. Not Taxed or MOT’d but been advised it needs some very minor welding work on the chassis in order to pass, have been told by an MOT mechanic that there is nothing else wrong with the vehicle. Good battery, new breaks. 

Smell dent on front passenger side. Would make someone a good first car, as it’s proved very reliable and still is. Anyone interested welcome to come take a look at her. 

Still a good looking car!!"

puma.thumb.jpg.f4d2eb448c2eeb8a32172e9915940840.jpg

11 hours ago, TheOtherStu said:

Is it an original Bury car?
I don't remember seeing too many Citroens back in the day around Bury. Apart from the obvious Fords and UK cars, the odd "foreign" ones were usually Volvo and Pug/Talbot due to the local dealerships (Cecil and Larter / Tim Brinton )

Do we have any threads on old car dealerships? I love stuff like this. My Mum worked for Burrells (which became Cowies) in BSE. There are pictures of me wearing "launch" t-shirts for various Vauxhall shite in the early 80s somewhere (Mk1 Astra and Mk2 Cavalier).

It's on a Cambridgeshire registration so possibly supplied by Chesterton Autocars in Cambridge?

1983 dealer list -

1983 Citroen dealer list

48 minutes ago, hairnet said:

That will need trailering away. It has an expired lpg system which means to ever be used on Italian roads a new lpg tank installed and tested,  min €400 plus change of ownership  admin fees.

I can not believe anyone in italy will buy that, and dealing with uk hmrc as i am at the moment, can not believe it will ever be worth taking back to uk either.  All this nonsense of 10% duty plus 20% vat even on old tat.

You just concentrate on getting that ct 110 up and running for us all to enjoy.