eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

9 hours ago, Sheefag said:

48 minutes ago, Fabergé Greggs said:

Whatever happened to the Jago on here that was missing an ID? It wasn’t this one was it? 

@Stanky's old one. Trail went dry a couple of years ago - I assume it was broken up? 

Different Geeep anyhow.

post-5525-0-95381300-1512317485.jpg

9 hours ago, Schaefft said:

I have a massive soft spot for this gen of Monty Carlos! The proportions are all wrong for starters and styling doesn't seem to match up. I get they were aiming for that 'retro' touch but it just fails. Couple up with it being a early 2000's product...I just love it! The facelift on the other and really sobers up the styling, also offering a V8 to the line up too! (FWD too yo!)

Personally love that one, if I'd seen that a few years ago. Who knows... 🤩

46 minutes ago, Dick Longbridge said:

@Stanky's old one. Trail went dry a couple of years ago - I assume it was broken up? 

Different Geeep anyhow.

post-5525-0-95381300-1512317485.jpg

Ooof, they're a riot to drive, and that one has an actual reg number too so quite a viable proposition. Same colour as mine.

I sold mine to @red5 - it started ran and stopped fine but was facing a massive uphill struggle with IVA. It's a huge shame but was/is worth substantially more in parts as it's largely oldskool ford underneath.

I'd love another, but would need to be legal and they start at about £3k for a runner with replaced floors

11 hours ago, cort16 said:

Nice 528i but I think you could end up in the scenario I did with my Megane were your interviewed a suitable candidate rather than a buyer.

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/1998-bmw-528i-se-auto/1408039443

As it's the SE version it has rear parking sensors. They are still working properly and are extremely useful when parking between cars.

ah, thanks for the explanation, i struggled to see the purpose before you pointed that out. 

19 hours ago, cort16 said:

Nice 528i but I think you could end up in the scenario I did with my Megane were your interviewed a suitable candidate rather than a buyer.

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/1998-bmw-528i-se-auto/1408039443

The last nice BMW (in my book anyway), an actual colour and fifteen miles up the road.. Might make a call later if I can convince myself I need it

9 hours ago, Dr_Slow said:

Pop up headlamps, nearby, must resist...

I recon that must be quite a rare car with the leather, v6 and manual box.  

They still have a hint of Gareth Cheeseman about them but less and less as the years go on.

2 hours ago, Fumbler said:

That's @howe's isn't it?

20 hours ago, Isopon said:

It definitely has been on here before, there was a tread about it. I'll see if I can find it. Edit: here it is

20 hours ago, sdkrc said:

Hasn't this already been on the forum?

It is mine yeah, I have too much on my plate at the moment and needs must.

14 hours ago, cort16 said:

I recon that must be quite a rare car with the leather, v6 and manual box.  

They still have a hint of Gareth Cheeseman about them but less and less as the years go on.

Got to say that looks hoofing, I would happily smoke that around with no fucks given.