eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202105182757717

f7d16dbcb1fd4e00ab02cd6527e66250.jpg

8 Bags for a fairly tidy e46. I'm kind of tempted, because these are really gaining traction money-wise now.

Even more tempted by this line of the ad:

"All 4 wheels have been refurbished in gunmetal Gary"

Anyone fancy a new profile name? 🤣

3 hours ago, BorniteIdentity said:

Lol at the millennial who joined Car and Classic and then tried to invent eBay all over again.  Still, what a lovely lovely car.  

1992 Honda Civic For Sale (picture 12 of 168)

1992 Honda Civic For Sale (picture 15 of 168)

1992 Honda Civic For Sale (picture 1 of 168)

1992 Honda Civic For Sale (picture 5 of 168)

Fucking marvellous.

Loving these, not a big fan of the color tho.

I'm not sure when C&C started auctions but I bet they've seen the huge success of Cars & Bids and will try to have some of the UK market pie. Can't blame them.

29 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

I'm not sure when C&C started auctions but I bet they've seen the huge success of Cars & Bids and will try to have some of the UK market pie. Can't blame them.

To get the full benefit they need an irritating twat repeating ad nauseam "Be sure to check out Carandclassic!" whilst waving his arms around in an annoying fashion.

RENAULT - R2087 Torpedo

20210608_220258.jpg.d3c4deb4cde936f1c2173d6c15f78a1d.jpg

https://www.milanuncios.com/venta-de-coches-clasicos/renault-r2087-torpedo-42734913.htm

(Translation) Renault military French army, registered in Spain with historical registration, in very good condition, passes the I.T.V.  Every 5 years, it has not been done any reform, completely original, 2 or 4 wheel drive, to see videos of this vehicle go to wb r2087

10 minutes ago, Isopon said:

I get that many people can't spell, particularly it seems, those who sell on eBay. Genuinely, it's not a pop. I can't run for toffee and I appear to not be able to lose weight (and keep it off when I do), so I'm far from flawless.

But is it that difficult to a) throw it through a spell check and b) put some formatting in?

And if you're that bad, is there not anyone in the house that might be able to at least look it over?

9 hours ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

....which are phenomenally expensive to run, since they seem to need two of everything....

Considering they seem to be two M20s stuck together - I understand there's an ECU for each bank of cylinders. 

E32 750i in Calypso Red - that'd do me...