eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, DVee8 said:

Now normally I would have tagged @eddyramrod, but as it's a little bit shagged I don't think i'll bother tagging @eddyramrod in.

Thats not shagged - thats Fucked that is!! thats a twice nightly Orgy followed by a free for all Bukkake party type fucked. more fucked that Katie prices bits...well almost!!

Edited by bezzabsa
words

2 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

In great condition....well apart from the key scratch down the side and the bubbling rear arch, wonder what the side he didn't bother taking a photo of looks like. 

2 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

The car is in great condition 

1 hour ago, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274805655724?hash=item3ffbb188ac:g:sTcAAOSwLHZgp8eb

this metro is been sold by somewhere you can get low mileages arranged and MOT's done by phone.

cos this sure has hell has not been to a testing station with the suspension sat on its bumpstops.

the inability of the vendor to read the "surf" stickers on this car (the sun roof and coachline sticker make it a surf) and list it as a city also does not inspire confidence.

Image 01 - 1989 AUSTIN METRO CITY,998CC.VERY LOW 28K MILES,2 OWNERS,IMAC.NEAR FULL M O T

shame cos the car itself looks in good order, save been in desperate need of a suspension overhaul/regass and something better than 30 year old metric tyres!!

Looks like it might be salveable. What a twonk!

12 hours ago, Isopon said:

Strange, the weblink goes to a Mk.2 Crayford Cortina ragtop.

12 hours ago, Isopon said:

21 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

Looks like withdrawn from sale, or sold elsewhere now.

It was very windy here in East Sussex last night, I'm guessing there's now lumps of cream-coloured filler everywhere.

22 hours ago, Isopon said:

If there's one thing I love more than a Cadillac, it's a Bedford CF.  If there's one thing I love more than a CF, it's a PA Cresta.  There just aren't enough Like buttons in the world for that!

I have unfinished business with a PA...