eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

34 minutes ago, busmansholiday said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284248991036?hash=item422e8f653c:g:wHAAAOSwal9gbbUm

"Many good qualities in the car and only 1 bad point... The engine management light is on but the garage have told me that this is due to a sensor on the exhaust. 

I am listing it for £3000 but am open to a SENSIBLE offer."

s-l400.jpg.f58b6c5d3ae3081a98728b9324adbab2.jpg

Knock a zero off and you might be at around a sensible level - those things are pants.

Also I can't immediately see any braking system on that A-frame, and given that those 1007s are a lardy little bastard it's potentially illegal to tow anyway.

50 minutes ago, angle said:

£600 with an mot until next year seems cheap, can't see it hanging around for long. Stoke. 

Stoke is home to any number of interesting shite. I seem to end up going there whenever I want to buy something eccentric. That's twice now.

13 hours ago, Agila said:

It's true that there's a hidden mental health crisis.  Either that or the owner was starved at oxygen at birth and is very very stupid. 

#Whatthefuckwashethinking 

I can't bring myself to ask why.  

11 hours ago, Tubbo said:

Xantia that’s been in an accident and has no mot for £6000

https://www.gumtree.com/p/citroen/citroen-xantia-hatchback-1993-manual-1761-cc-5-doors/1403762532

8E42B265-DA0F-4459-AC0F-D87B76ABD9F3.jpeg

Private number plate and it's been valued by a reg company of £900.00.

Subtract that and its value is a far more realistic £5000.

59 minutes ago, DVee8 said:

The 25 was at the time an expensive UK car and its high price tag meant it didn’t sell in particularly large numbers in Britain but it was enormously popular in France boasting exceptional comfort,economy and space.

Hardly. 25s were incredibly popular as I recall - it was the Safrane that sadly tanked. Didn't it win The Caravan Club's towing car award year for many years?