eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

It's been about a month, so It's time for my "If I moved stateside here's what I could buy today" post's again! So as per-usual a $10k price limit, let's go!

I'll start off as I have done the last few times, the obligatory Panther platform car...

00T0T_2Oh0Hk2LmQGz_0pO0jm_600x450.jpg

This one being a 2011 Crown Vic Interceptor! Looks a little worse for wear outside than other's I've featured, but makes up for it being a later model & nearly half the mileage! At $4700 it's at the normal price they seem to be worth.

Next up, I'll stick to the V8...

00P0P_kCxal7Wljtnz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

A 2006 Cadillac DTSa nice FWD barge offering all the luxury a 2000's Caddy will give you! Would be a rather sensible choice too, FWD and parts a plenty. For just £5500 It'd actually be very tempting if I was looking! 

The next is the cheapest, but also the first estate I've featured...

00E0E_c2lPIrc5ULTz_0AE0ru_1200x900.jpg

A 1997 Ford Taurus Wagon, it has a few issues that I don't think would be an issue (Electric windows don't fully work being the worst of it), for $1250 it seems a little too cheap for a working car stateside, but the otherhalfs PT Curser cost that and still works after 2 years with minimal upkeep!

The final one is the best* I think...

00E0E_3N8DXo5wl1qz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

A '85 Camaro Z28, very little info giving. But C'on it's a 3rd gen F-body! I can hear the cracking open of a Monster Ultra and "Rock you like a Hurricane" playing already, it's the American dream For $6500 it'd be worth it! 

1 hour ago, catsinthewelder said:

£2500 'deposit' required to be able to bid though.  Presumably the balance gets returned when the item you buy doesn't cost that much!  12%+VAT buyer's premium as well.

But maybe the above is a good thing; might mean not too many bid on a tatty, part restored Ital van off the road since 1998.

3 minutes ago, MarvinsMom said:

didn't BT use the Bedford Beagle instead of Marina/Ital vans?

BR deffo used them.

I think they were the predecessors... BT definitely had a few Itals knocking about. :) 

Commericials : GPO/BT vans - AROnline

A872JCM MORRIS ITAL VAN | BRITISH TELECOM LIVERPOOL ITAL VAN… | Flickr

May be an image of car and text that says "August 1984, Cowley, Oxford, UK. The last Morris, an Ital Van, seen with other Ita vans being transported to British Telecom. These were the last 6 Morris vehicles built. 220"