eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Going on Vacation to Portugal when it opens up?

Grab a bargain souvenir.

Saab 9-3 Cabriolet 2.0t year 2005. only 500€ sold as spares. That may well be because importation fees and taxes are stupidly high.

https://www.standvirtual.com/anuncio/saab-9-3-cabriolet-2-0t-vec-sport-ID8P1UZ8.html#4491d0f0d2

Adverts says it has covered just 170 000 km (105633 miles) Last MOT said it had covered 118,825 miles. That and the fact the last test was done in 2016 would maybe not make it a real bargain after all.

Saab 9-3 Cabriolet 2.0t Vec-Sport - 2

maybe it makes for a good dog chain post?

Saab 9-3 Cabriolet 2.0t Vec-Sport - 1

The Audi in the top image comes up as being red. No tax, but it is tested.

3 hours ago, Soundwave said:

I'll put my hands up here and admit I had a bid on that. Fortunately I've been outbid, and I don't think I'll be having another. :D

Is it just me or do the swage lines not quite match up from one panel to the next on this side..? At the risk of sounding like a twat, I mean this is AS after all and we don't usually give a flying fuck about stuff like that. :D 

s-l1600.jpg

Looks like it’s had replacement doors off a scrapper. And that vinyl roof isn’t factory, either.

Still, doesn’t look too bad for the £561 it finished on.

6 minutes ago, Skizzer said:

Looks like it’s had replacement doors off a scrapper. And that vinyl roof isn’t factory, either.

Still, doesn’t look too bad for the £561 it finished on.

Yeah, looked like pretty good value all things considered. I was expecting it to go far higher than that!

8 hours ago, New POD said:

It will need access to a Psychiatrist,  and a full set of body panels. And a welder and.....lots of time. And for what? 

I'll just put this close up here. Screenshot_20210426-092029_Chrome.thumb.jpg.912f9408011a50d900bdf76c9ac29a3f.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-092401_Chrome.jpg

84 on a D plate?????

2 hours ago, bezzabsa said:

84 on a D plate?????

Yeah, never noticed that particular anomaly.  

I was just adding up the panels that didn't look like they needed replacing. 

And came to the conclusion, that the total sum is zero. 

13 hours ago, egg said:

Tidy it up, get some OEM trims, park it in an air bubble and you have my personal guarantee it will be worth 3x as much in 5 years ;-)

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202011236411401

4bbca31d95a24234ada087c91c6aaff5.jpg

a9184521fb824391879861dd8ea8ac2d.jpg

"Bodywork isn't the best"

Seriously?!

It should meet the one I have doing sterling duty as a damp shed, where the MoT fail list was a side of A4...

13 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

We had these for a while in Leeds too, too big for the roads, they were awful trying to navigate the medieval streets of York.

Watching these from above, when I lived in a high rise, they reminded me of slugs wandering around the city centre.