eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, solderblob said:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1318693

Alright, any guesses for the numberplate on this one? I'm vaguely interested in buying it on the off-chance that the seller isn't trying to hide a fuckton of rust-related advisories. My best guess was NEB658R but apparently that's not it, and I've drawn a blank with every similar combination I can think of.

1976-triumph-stag-604e8945b7dbc.thumb.jpg.d3c666ccb0fe1caf0935a9eb607cbb44.jpg

Says it's P reg in description, just send them a message, if they've nothing to hide they'll give you the details.

Fiat Pavesi P4/100 Artillery Tractor - WW2 Military Vehicle - 4x4 Project.  Looks like some mad steam punk thing, wheels are bonkers. Bit pricey as well but like they say, find another.

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Pavesi-P4-100-Artillery-Tractor-WW2-Military-Vehicle-4x4-Project/294004425060?hash=item4474078164:g:OR0AAOSw7ZlgIqwj

4 hours ago, solderblob said:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1318693

Alright, any guesses for the numberplate on this one? I'm vaguely interested in buying it on the off-chance that the seller isn't trying to hide a fuckton of rust-related advisories. My best guess was NEB658R but apparently that's not it, and I've drawn a blank with every similar combination I can think of.

1976-triumph-stag-604e8945b7dbc.thumb.jpg.d3c666ccb0fe1caf0935a9eb607cbb44.jpg

Maybe this?

stag_m10.jpg

The mileage on the history doesn't match, so maybe not. If it is, it's rotten as a peach, and has more electrical problems than a Tesla in a swimming pool.

22 hours ago, Justwatching said:

Poor thing.  It didn't deserve that.  It's worth maybe 10% of what he's asking too, which means it'll stick around for ages, gradually reducing.  At least some of us know how to realistically price a car!

15 minutes ago, cort16 said:

That Puma is nice, I wonder how good the arches are up close?

Arches don't look too bad from a distance, do they?  MOT history says it's seen the welder a couple of times but nothing particularly surprising on a Puma.  Looks like it was parked up from 2017 until Dec 2020, failed an MOT, got re-MOT'd in Jan 2021 and failed again, then got repaired and put up for sale.  Nasty Barum tyres on it though, if any car deserves decent rubber it's these.

6 minutes ago, phil_lihp said:

Arches don't look too bad from a distance, do they?  MOT history says it's seen the welder a couple of times but nothing particularly surprising on a Puma.  Looks like it was parked up from 2017 until Dec 2020, failed an MOT, got re-MOT'd in Jan 2021 and failed again, then got repaired and put up for sale.  Nasty Barum tyres on it though, if any car deserves decent rubber it's these.

I had one exactly the same as that and I spent ages fannying around putting rear arches in it. The only thing I didn't like about it was the roof was bit too low and that metal gear knob on cold mornings!

Oh yes, that gear knob is a marvellous thing until it's sub zero outside!  Mine had decent-ish arches and was just starting to go when I sold it after it burst a PS pipe and needed other bits, should have kept it if I'd had somewhere to put it.  Nothing better on a windy B road.

7 hours ago, MisterH said:

Quick flip then? 

Can't get diddly or squat from MOT data 

Here's the original auction from February:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-75-V6-/164680604387?hash=item2657ba9ae3%3Ag%3A1dgAAOSwTfNgGHf4&nma=true&si=krMBuX%2FAy%2BLSy0Ee9HN2TkvX7qg%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Bit more rust than the stated rear arches.