eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

6 hours ago, MisterH said:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1323070

1991 Saab 900 S Aero 16V Manual Coupe Beautiful For Sale (picture 11 of 12)

Not Shite as such but apparently the 900 is now a " Appreciating Classic Retro / Hipster Car."

I have never seen a car described in such a manner, the colour is gorgeous though

I hope not, This glorious old Saab would not look good with a beardy Ned hipster behind the wheel. 

1 hour ago, garethj said:

If you dropped a Morris Minor onto an MX5, it would look like this.  Needs SVA which should be the work of a mere moment 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203324003444

image.thumb.png.ea97a384f038819bd15f5ff51994a1e0.png

Look how much wider the rear track is

that actually looks surprisingly well done, (shame its a floppy top, I much prefer the look of regular Moggie and the naff head lamps need to get in the bin)

regardless, I think @gm needs to buy this as his track car

can you imagine the look on the other drivers face as they hear MX5 noises, but then suddenly this flies past them LOL

8 hours ago, wuvvum said:

You've met Mechanic Kitteh, now say hello to Mechanic Goat.

s-l1600.jpg

"It's totally fucking fucked, meeeeehte"

s-l1600.jpg

Someone ought to send this Petrolblog's way

9 hours ago, Rustybullethole said:

I’ll try explain. I like that shape saab, in that colour, and three spokes. I can’t afford it and have no moccasins. Regardless. Apologies, it’s sexual. I may have arrived too soon. 

Haha it's fine, was just a bit too out of the blue, even for me!

9 minutes ago, Spurious said:

Bloody hell, is that the going price for a 240 now? I know they've a well deserved following but they used to be £1500 quid cars not long ago. 

Having seen this in person I have to say it is in really good condition 

12 minutes ago, Spurious said:

Bloody hell, is that the going price for a 240 now? I know they've a well deserved following but they used to be £1500 quid cars not long ago. 

There's a lot of dreaming going on, but it's not unusual to see them around the £5-£6k mark now. I'm pretty sure they're not actually selling at that. 

On 3/25/2021 at 6:51 PM, wuvvum said:

Really?!  I'd be astonished to see a non-supercharged X308 make 5 figures, even with that mileage.  Or have I lost track of prices again?

I was spot on with my guestimate. £10,125

Silverstone Auctions | 1998 Jaguar XJ Sovereign (X308)

1 hour ago, juular said:

That's an amazing little rarity. The interior literally looks brand new. I remember the original ad in Decemberish where it showed the car 'as found'. It looked as though the car had sat in an orchard for a decade- the windows were more opaque than transparent. The seller hasn't mentioned the lacquer damage on the bonnet from heavy-handed jet washing on the green stuff either... 

This is the closest I can get to the original ad, but I'm pretty sure it was shared on the ebay thread on here too. 

Screenshot_20210329-105604_Chrome.jpg