eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

I think we all know where this is going. I'd like to think it'd be rescued but the advert is so scant in detail, there's no grille, and judging by the height on the front, there's probably no lump in it either. So ready for a 2.3 out of a Galaxy then. 

Currently £454 on the Isle Of Man. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rolls-Royce-Silver-Shadow/402763007687?hash=item5dc68bc6c7:g:sxgAAOSwtEhgWyWL

Image 2 - Rolls-Royce-Silver-Shadow

Always had a love for one of these. If only it had the seats, lights and grill I’d bag that then fit a veg friendly diesel and smoke about sans hubcaps smiling like the idiot I am. 

2 hours ago, Austat said:

Already watchlisted to within an inch of its life.  These seem to go for a lot of money these days though, for some reason.

Edit: Just noticed it’s an automatic. I think you’d want a manual to wring much driving joy out of the 1.6.

12 minutes ago, Skizzer said:

These seem to go for a lot of money these days though, for some reason.

Bought a X plate one back in the day (early 1990's) so it wouldn't have been any more than 10 years old, and it was as rotten as a pear in some interesting places. Lasted about 5 laps IIRC before being disembowelled by a Mk1 Cavalier. 😟

7 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

This looks like a fun toy for someone with a use for it.... ie a big field and orchards and stuff @Six-cylinder @Mrs6C £124 so far RNM Chichester. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cushman-Utility-Vehicle/114739134648?hash=item1ab6fc40b8:g:wOAAAOSwH4JgWt2W

Image 51 - Cushman-Utility-Vehicle

That looks fantastic, I am guessing it will go for a fair amount.

It would fit in so well on our farm where nothing seems to have much in the way of brakes!

11 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

I love that. I test drove one when they were new thinking when they were 10 years old I would be able to pick one up for £350  and have some fun with it. It seems I was not the only one to recognise how likeable they are and prices have stayed higher than I expected.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:07 AM, garethj said:

More like a Mini than a MINI.  I’d love one!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124643711641
image.thumb.png.c153ca8b9fc7c18301f88dba3b56c3b0.png

No structural problems according to MOT history, rare for these. Messaged the owner who has had it for about seven years, he says that it has never been welded.  Pity about sunroof robbing head room for me,too far with this Covid to have a look.