eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 2/26/2021 at 9:21 PM, Cavcraft said:

The back ground picture )of the garages) to that Marina van look really familiar.  Is that a 'shiter's house? Not @triggerI know but something rings a bell.

Very belated but they belong to a guy called Tony who has about 30 of them as well as a load of old Fords and Tractors and more recently Internet famous for owing the Minder Capri which recently caught on fire. 

Reliant Rebel same wheelbase as an mx5

z.thumb.jpg.8fb6db76d7c5586f1f81d7a1db1d1492.jpg

Starting bid:  £1,250

Ebay link

"This was one of the nicest Rebels, it was beautifully restored."  Presumably that was some time ago.

"There are videos of the restoration on youtube. The car was operational before being put into storage but I have lost my storage and have no time to recommission it. There are 2, very different cars, a saloon and an estate.  They were my pride and joy until I built my ultimate Rebel.

The Reliant Rebel has the same wheelbase as a Mazda MX5."  Why is that important?

"The car is solid and just wants a bit of love.  It has GAZ adjustable Gold Pro shocks too 😎  Engine is not seized and wheels are not stuck."

30 minutes ago, adw1977 said:

Reliant Rebel same wheelbase as an mx5

z.thumb.jpg.8fb6db76d7c5586f1f81d7a1db1d1492.jpg

Starting bid:  £1,250

Ebay link

"....The Reliant Rebel has the same wheelbase as a Mazda MX5."  Why is that important?

Possibly important if you want to saw the bottom out and graft in the floorpan and mechanicals from the MX5?

It would be more of a Rebel then, unless some other Rebel owner has already done that?

1 hour ago, Shite Ron said:

It could only be more welcome if it was a Renner 30 with unobtainable brake discs 

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/suzuki-alto-FX-1985-SS80-spares-or-repair-27K-manual-gearbox/224385753775

Have we had this yet?. It's a formerTriggermobile!

IMG_5991.thumb.JPG.ff278a3c95a93b3c45420300a59ecde2.JPG

Poor thing, the oil pump seized on the next owner whilst on the A14, the bottom end started rattling and it smoked badly and it ended up sat in a garage yard for the next 7 years, I've seen a photo of it running and it's fucked!

1 hour ago, cort16 said:

I just like the use of two l/h (or are they r/h) clusters for both tail lights.

12 hours ago, Wilko220 said:

I want to meet the seller. I think he'd make an excellent case study. I want to know exactly what happens in a man's life leading up to the point that he has to evict a tramp in order to sell his rusty Rover 400.

Years ago I sold a bnos packet of Bisto with a British Rail offer on it from 1978, can't remember what it went for but there was a bidding war on it!!! The winner didn't even want the contents!!! 

Guess what I've only gone and found another exact same  twin pack!!!! 

Form an orderly queue please 🤣🤣