eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

49 minutes ago, Asimo said:

Apocalypse camper project?

6 wheels, 4 speeds, 2 pedals. Not sure if it is the 2.4 VW 6 cylinder or the 2.5 VW 5 cylinder.

20_001.JPG.cf83fb749c28e4acebf1f944894f4701.JPG

https://www.brightwellslive.com/lot/details/509414

Or if you don't like white and/or air-springs

19_001.thumb.JPG.95547165866ec7c820e9913101aa390a.JPG

https://www.brightwellslive.com/lot/details/509412

Those auction websites are depressing. You get to see how much taxpayer's money the MoD is pissing down the drain by buying expensive kit then flogging it for peanuts a few years later. A lot of their fancy new MAN trucks are already appearing as second hand bargains.

1 hour ago, Rustybullethole said:

Maybe I’ve lost touch with some parallel reality people live in today but how feckin much!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1985-Vauxhall-Nova-Sport-Barn-Find/143974783202

81EF11A6-92A1-4793-88F4-1BC3F8835877.png

Nova Sports are as rare as hens teeth, they only made 502 as a homologation special. 18k seems a lot but then again Novas are incredibly popular and Sports don't come up often.

13 minutes ago, MKT said:

Nova Sports are as rare as hens teeth, they only made 502 as a homologation special. 18k seems a lot but then again Novas are incredibly popular and Sports don't come up often.

Didn’t know they were that rare. Cheers for that. Guess it’s all the kids who had um or an sr years back now have a bit of coin. Be keeping an eye on how much it goes for and probably still chucking to myself about it.

6 hours ago, meggersdog said:

Some people might consider that a bit garish but I so, so would. Fiat 130 coupe is very near the top of my list of dream cars anyway and I've always loved the orange velour that a lot of them had. That was probably too OTT for most people but this is in another league. 

2 hours ago, Rustybullethole said:

The seller of this one has only owned it a few weeks, having bought it from noted CX dealer Rob Jones. Clearly a buy-to-flip - he's even copied Rob's original sales script verbatim.

32 minutes ago, Fabergé Greggs said:

Okay it ain't shite money, but IMAGINE HOW MUCH FUN 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

It will start and run reliably, day in, day out, that's for sure.

2 hours ago, Asimo said:

Surely that is a Continental and not a Lincoln? (Where is Junkman when we need him?)

Anyway. -  LIKE.

Won't I do?  You're right, it was sold as a Continental.  Frank Sinatra ordered one but the order was hijacked by Elvis Presley.  AFAIK Frank had to re-order.

17 hours ago, meggersdog said:

Be  like explosive-cabbage

s-l1600.jpg

Win the auction only to be told someone had stolen the gearbox

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-MERIDIAN-1-4/224379878793?hash=item343e153d89:g:v7EAAOSw7axgR7-i

That's quite nice.

I've yet to experience a small petrol 306, both that I owned in the dim and distant past were turbo diesels. An XUD, then an HDi. The XUD went pop after several years of abuse at twice the stock boost pressure, and I still kick myself for selling that HDi estate. It was an LX spec with velour seats, and I had a stage 1 remap on it. Went like stink and seemingly ran on thin air.

The ride/handling combo on them is properly French. Ideal for rural NE Scotland roads.

13 hours ago, Rustybullethole said:

Didn’t know they were that rare. Cheers for that. Guess it’s all the kids who had um or an sr years back now have a bit of coin. Be keeping an eye on how much it goes for and probably still chucking to myself about it.

The average SR owner will never have heard of a Sport. This is more of a rally beardy weirdos special.

And that's me speaking as one. Think original 205 Rallye, not the badge engineered second generation 1.4 XS. Which was an ace car in it's own right.

Wouldn't be my £18k though