eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Image 11 - Renault-master-minibus-converted-into-a-minibus-by-atlis-see-pictures-below

Renault master minibus converted into a minibus by atlis see pictures below | eBay

'Converted into a minibus'

Image 101 - Renault-master-minibus-converted-into-a-minibus-by-atlis-see-pictures-below

As opposed to 'converted into a complete fucking wreck by a passing 15 tonne bomb'?

I know, said nobody else ever, I think I'll have Peter Jones from 'Dragons Den' with a Transit Mk3 gear lever as a knob doing a Tommy Cooper impression airbrushed onto my bonnet.

Image 01 - Bmw-520d-m-sport

Bmw 520d m sport | eBay

Love a Humber Hawk, me. This one looks splendid.

Image 1 - 1958-HUMBER-HAWK-CLASSIC-CAR-WITH-1-9-DIESEL-ENGINE-CONVERSIONJust on the right side of shabby, daily driver etc. Let's look a little closer shall we children?

Image 10 - 1958-HUMBER-HAWK-CLASSIC-CAR-WITH-1-9-DIESEL-ENGINE-CONVERSIONWHAT MANNER OF FUCKERY IS THIS???

it’s been fitted with a more modern 1.9 litre peugeot Xud  Diesel

I bet that's quick*. People like you should be publicly beaten and dismembered in front of their families. Nigh on five bags too.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1958-HUMBER-HAWK-CLASSIC-CAR-WITH-1-9-DIESEL-ENGINE-CONVERSION/294027465839?hash=item447567146f:g:UkMAAOSwGAhgM8JS

1 minute ago, outlaw118 said:

Image 1 - 1958-HUMBER-HAWK-CLASSIC-CAR-WITH-1-9-DIESEL-ENGINE-CONVERSIONJust on the right side of shabby, daily driver etc. Let's look a little closer shall we children?

Image 10 - 1958-HUMBER-HAWK-CLASSIC-CAR-WITH-1-9-DIESEL-ENGINE-CONVERSIONWHAT MANNER OF FUCKERY IS THIS???

I bet that's quick*. People like you should be publicly beaten and dismembered in front of their families. Nigh on five bags too.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1958-HUMBER-HAWK-CLASSIC-CAR-WITH-1-9-DIESEL-ENGINE-CONVERSION/294027465839?hash=item447567146f:g:UkMAAOSwGAhgM8JS

Pure vandalism.

10 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

So much effort has been put into removing the front engine mount

10 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

That's the first Diesel engined car I've taken a fancy to for ages. Probably not much slower than with the original engine.

On 3/7/2021 at 12:18 AM, outlaw118 said:

No.  Just no.  If you want 5k out of me for your Hawk it had fucking better be running a Mopar 440 and Torqueflite.

6 hours ago, eddyramrod said:

No.  Just no.  If you want 5k out of me for your Hawk it had fucking better be running a Mopar 440 and Torqueflite.

There was one for sale recently matching that description, unfortunately it had been painted tart's handbag red, with red and white interior and was around £10k