eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Unicorn van; can't remember if it was @Mr_Bo11ox or @wuvvum who had inappropriate thoughts about these. All academic though as Mr Angry doesn't want to sell it to you except in kit form. Vauxhall Arena, Sheffield.

Breaking full Vauxhall arena 2.5 diesel van Same engine as 2.5 iveco Same body as Renault traffic Message for bits, everything avaliable, also have a vauxhall arena front grill in blue that's not in the picture Will post items I WILL NOT SELL THE COMPLETE VAN, SO DON'T ASK OR YOU'LL BE IGNORED

157157236_4063763836988214_1565957428813

28 minutes ago, somewhatfoolish said:

Unicorn van; can't remember if it was @Mr_Bo11ox or @wuvvum who had inappropriate thoughts about these. All academic though as Mr Angry doesn't want to sell it to you except in kit form. Vauxhall Arena, Sheffield.

157157236_4063763836988214_1565957428813

I know they pose a conundrum for @Cavcraft.  It's a Vauxhall, but with an Iveco engine.

3 hours ago, The Vicar said:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1315599

51005838101_fb49a8ab5c_z.jpg

This is interesting, a left hand drive Jowett Javelin. 

I wonder where this might have started out its life?

Bradford ?

Sorry, 75% of Javelins and Jupiter’s went for export, a lot would have been to Australia , New Zealand, South Africa etc, but some did go to Canada and a few to the US. It does seem an odd thing for someone to repatriate though, the value would never cover the cost, maybe it came in a container with a couple of E-Types or something.

22 minutes ago, doug said:

A mate of mine bought a Hippo here in the UK and drove it full of stuff and A framing a Hilux to Portugal. The French Police stopped him from using the Peage saying he was a danger to other motorway users coz it only did about 35.  The Spanish weren't too happy about the A frame so wouldn't let him go until he left the Hilux. Took him about two weeks all in.

3 wheelers seem to be some peoples cup of tea, so how about a Zhenhua Ztr 250 ? It's  "uk road registered as a trike so can be ridden on a car licence"

It's only 250cc but has a rear tyre that  looks like it came off a drag bike.  MoT expired May 2019, and sold as spares or repair

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ztr-250-reverse-trike/284199951941?hash=item422ba31e45:g:KjQAAOSwjyRgOlHL

As a taster.....

Ztr 250 reverse trike eBay.png

I've got a 250cc twist and go scooter that goes nicely, but can't imagine how this is going to cope with all that bodywork weight

7 hours ago, The Vicar said:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1315599

51005838101_fb49a8ab5c_z.jpg

This is interesting, a left hand drive Jowett Javelin. 

I wonder where this might have started out its life?

I went shopping every week where that was built growing up!

They used to have pictures of the assembly lines and production facilities as well in the Morrisons thats on the factory site now.