eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, eddyramrod said:

I just had a look for that on FB and it came up Content Not Found, so it's probably been sold already.  @antony denman might have a better idea where it is.

and @somewhatfoolishthank you for that "delightful!"

Still showing for me; you probably need to join the farcedrool group; PRE 1996 RETRO CARS AND PARTS FOR SALE UK ® THE REAL DEAL 174.000 + MEMBERS

8 hours ago, somewhatfoolish said:

Still showing for me; you probably need to join the farcedrool group; PRE 1996 RETRO CARS AND PARTS FOR SALE UK ® THE REAL DEAL 174.000 + MEMBERS

Any Facebook group with loads of members is a no from me. Full of pond life who I want to argue with. I sometimes do go in them and I'll bite if I'm in the mood but Facebook is a really scary illustration of how stupid a large section of the population is.

6 hours ago, HillmanImp said:

Any Facebook group with loads of members is a no from me. Full of pond life who I want to argue with. I sometimes do go in them and I'll bite if I'm in the mood but Facebook is a really scary illustration of how stupid a large section of the population is.

I don't read the comments, nor do I read Yootoob comments; why would you? It would be like going for a swim in a sewer or reading the Daily Mail. Just there for the LULZ cars for sale.

1 hour ago, Shite Ron said:

The fact that this will shortly be MOT exempt is a massive boon.  I have a feeling it's going to make decent coin though mind.  Although the seller's feedback doesn't inspire confidence...

20 hours ago, eddyramrod said:

I just had a look for that on FB and it came up Content Not Found, so it's probably been sold already.  @antony denman might have a better idea where it is.

and @somewhatfoolishthank you for that "delightful!"

cant think off name off last cul-de-sac off befor round hose surs its called cumbria view thier house with a long drive and looks like the drive

Hey you...    After a car that will catch you out every time you drive it, and send you in the wrong direction. Then look no further...

Here it is the Taif Adnap.

Image 01 - Fiat-Panda-reversed-steering

Money shot

Image 5 - Fiat-Panda-reversed-steering

It’s even had Vicky Butler Henderson drive it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Panda-reversed-steering/124593778877?hash=item1d025e30bd:g:0ZAAAOSwkiZgNuEm