eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Just now, Ghosty said:

Was that an official Rover model? I thought the Commerce and its MG sibling was only a 25 van... or was Rover that parts-bin-desperate in its dying days?

1 minute ago, willswitchengage said:

Was that an official Rover model? I thought the Commerce and its MG sibling was only a 25 van... or was Rover that parts-bin-desperate in its dying days?

I think not. I saw (what I think is the same car) in a dashcam video, and it sent me down a rabbit hole. I reckon it's homebrew or an unofficial runout. 

OK, so it needs work... but if you've got a fantasy about being a junior executive in the mid 90s whose company car budget doesn't quite stretch to a Mondeo, but can't bring themselves to plump for a Corsa, this will allow you to live it!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202102219308450

ce81d71d589a490bbfb02770713ba506.jpg

5 hours ago, doug said:

May be an image of car, outdoors and text that says "ST03 AFZ"

£300. Needs welded probably going by last years MOT. Also do not think its a 814 Merc.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1110924906019988/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=undefined

Got one of these , its a pre facelift so water soluble with shite electrics , Nae bother as even my post facelift is a nightmare 

2 hours ago, Soundwave said:

OK, so it needs work... but if you've got a fantasy about being a junior executive in the mid 90s whose company car budget doesn't quite stretch to a Mondeo, but can't bring themselves to plump for a Corsa, this will allow you to live it!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202102219308450

ce81d71d589a490bbfb02770713ba506.jpg

Spotted one similar to this 2 years ago, it was actually an excellent looking car, especially in the pristine condition it was in:

42526981885_e3ef37f9c4_h.jpg

This looks like it was pulled straight out of the very best place for it

Image 01 - 1982-RENAULT-TRAFFIC-1-4-PETROL-CAMPER-VAN-POP-TOP-ROOF-READY-TO-USE-MOTED

1982 RENAULT TRAFFIC 1.4 PETROL CAMPER VAN POP TOP ROOF READY TO USE MOTED | eBay

Image 81 - 1982-RENAULT-TRAFFIC-1-4-PETROL-CAMPER-VAN-POP-TOP-ROOF-READY-TO-USE-MOTED

Image 01 - Dodge-ram-winnebago-American-camper-van-RV-motorhome-tax-not-exempt

Dodge ram winnebago American camper van, RV,motorhome,tax/not exempt | eBay

Dodge Ram Winnebago is an anagram of 'A raw boned dog minge' 

Bet it never told you that in the brochure.

37 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

This looks like it was pulled straight out of the very best place for it

Image 01 - 1982-RENAULT-TRAFFIC-1-4-PETROL-CAMPER-VAN-POP-TOP-ROOF-READY-TO-USE-MOTED

1982 RENAULT TRAFFIC 1.4 PETROL CAMPER VAN POP TOP ROOF READY TO USE MOTED | eBay

Image 81 - 1982-RENAULT-TRAFFIC-1-4-PETROL-CAMPER-VAN-POP-TOP-ROOF-READY-TO-USE-MOTED

And a 1.4 pezza to boot... that must have a turn of speed akin to tectonic plate movement.