eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

18 hours ago, Spottedlaurel said:

I could buy this and recreate me at 20, when I bought a slightly dodgy C-reg GR. Money's not far off what I paid for mine in 1990 (which was suspiciously cheap).

Peugeot 309 GR at Surrey Road, Ipswich 1990

Yeah, sorry, I did my bit to contribute to that.......

Peugeot 309 1.6GR crash

That cabin body is impressively distorted with at least a couple of 'hinge' points up the side there. 

How fast you were going will very much affect what I think about that. 50mph fair enough. 30mph would be tin foil territory. 

As you managed to get clear to take and share the photo I assume that you survived. Which is nice. 😁 

I like this, a proper Mini but it needs slight attention.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-Mini-Mk3-1972-850cc-with-V5/233903388769?hash=item3675ba7861:g:RQsAAOSwoQZfpVH5

image.jpeg.5d8748ea60ec239359e217e592fa07ee.jpeg

Is this classed as a hybrid, it has an engine ( Albiet seized)

image.jpeg.a2034d139a43fe532eeca43cddfa38dd.jpeg

And Fred Flintstone power

image.jpeg.659f04925e5c922144b76353e29e8c10.jpeg

1 hour ago, scdan4 said:

Aka a flying fridge due to the styling. 

Most certainly will yomp south in comfort at great pace. Great bikes. 

Once they're moving they are remarkably light and flickable.. borrowed a mates a few times..

1 hour ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

I’m out, it was quite exciting as the high  bidder for a day. But if I’m going to pay a Grand or more for an 800 it’s going to need a 2.7 V6 or be a big bumper MK1.

Good luck!

Aye it looks like it gonna exceed my limit for that car still its not a bad thing though. Hopefully it will find someone who will appreciate it.

You cant win them all and neither can i all the best 👍

1 hour ago, scdan4 said:

That cabin body is impressively distorted with at least a couple of 'hinge' points up the side there. 

How fast you were going will very much affect what I think about that. 50mph fair enough. 30mph would be tin foil territory. 

As you managed to get clear to take and share the photo I assume that you survived. Which is nice. 😁 

I guess 50-60mph when I left the road, then travelled off-road until it tipped over upsidedown into this hole (possibly the cellar to an old house that was there years ago):

1986 Peugeot 309 1.6GR (1991)

1986 Peugeot 309 1.6GR (1991)

Luckily the only bit that stayed intact was around me.

@UltraWomble

Image 21 - Citroen-Berlingo-M-Space-Forte-1-9l-Diesel-Estate-Car

Citroen Berlingo M-Space Forte 1.9l Diesel Estate Car | eBay

Difficult to decide what would be better: The satisfaction of jet washing it, or finding out that's a big pile of Frankie on the passenger seat.

I'm no fire brigade chief, but I think it was easy to work out how this caught on fire..

Image 01 - old-static-caravan-with-fire-amp-smoke-damage-to-be-removed-off-site-by-the-buyer

old static caravan with fire & smoke damage to be removed off site by the buyer. | eBay

I reckon the owner went in the bath room for a Richard, saw the owl in the bath, shit themselves on the floor then dropped their fag onto the bog roll.

Image 21 - old-static-caravan-with-fire-amp-smoke-damage-to-be-removed-off-site-by-the-buyer

27 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

@UltraWomble

Image 21 - Citroen-Berlingo-M-Space-Forte-1-9l-Diesel-Estate-Car

Citroen Berlingo M-Space Forte 1.9l Diesel Estate Car | eBay

Difficult to decide what would be better: The satisfaction of jet washing it, or finding out that's a big pile of Frankie on the passenger seat.

New Scientist magazines by the looks of things.

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 21.41.01.png