eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, DVee8 said:

I could buy this and recreate me at 20, when I bought a slightly dodgy C-reg GR. Money's not far off what I paid for mine in 1990 (which was suspiciously cheap).

Peugeot 309 GR at Surrey Road, Ipswich 1990

THERE NOT MANY OF THESE LEFT IN GOOD CONDITION

Yeah, sorry, I did my bit to contribute to that.......

Peugeot 309 1.6GR crash

One of the very last C15s, on a 55 plate. Don't let its youth fool you though, it's still somewhat rotten - needs a tickle with the sparkly stick for an MOT.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/434204281236842

May be an image of car and outdoors

6 hours ago, Schaefft said:

I've discovered this beauty last night and instantly fell in love with it. CBR1000F, I need it!

May be an image of food and motorcycle

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/225980462483867/?ref=saved&referral_code=null

A mate had one identical to that years ago.  I had a sit on it - heavy bastard but felt like you could jump on and ride it to the south of France without breaking a sweat.

10 hours ago, Fabergé Greggs said:

This is all the car that most people will ever need for none of the time. Try to tell that to people though, and they just won't listen. People, huh? 

1959-vespa-400-602d4b7102956.jpg?auto=fo

You know, that's 1959 right?

I bet Issigonis went on holiday to Italy, got a bit pissed with his mates, and decided that it would be better with a bit more cabin room behind the front seats ..... And made a wager to his mates that he could get it off the ground in Birmingham. 

1 hour ago, Shite Ron said:

This looks ok, in a good colour and listed in the wrong section, could be a bargain for someone?

Mr Motown?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-Sd1-V8-Vanden-Plas-Spares-Or-Repairs/224356710699?hash=item343cb3b92b:g:DxgAAOSwKVBgLptN
image.jpeg.52b1fe707b80c3371684156ca9eaf9f0.jpeg

Is it possible that a numberplate can _reduce_ a car's value?

17 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Image 21 - Sunnis-max-2

Sunnis max 2 | eBay

'was running up until a few months ago as I left the petrol tap on and flooded the engine'

And then filled the carb and kept on going until it spilt over with so much force it smashed the clocks off, fucked the headlight, twatted the right hand mirror off and snapped the front mudguard? If there's a 4th picture coming I'll be disappointed if it is not of a hundred pairs of animals walking towards it.

That explanation sounds like the ones my mates and I used to manufacturer back in our looneyplate days

Because the crash we'd just had absolutely wasent a lack of talent and experience....oh no never

I like this, a friend had an identical one from new until around 2007 then sold it to another friend. I was not impressed with it at the time but now think it looks great, I love the pocket in the door for wine bottles.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-AX-JAZZ-BARN-FIND-CLASSIC-CAR/274690506971?hash=item3ff4d480db:g:6b8AAOSwQpZgMNYE

image.thumb.jpeg.47a4542174f7e3d77e1e842ffeba91fd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c33ea1945873f59ccb838bd78f82d085.jpeg

14 hours ago, wuvvum said:

A mate had one identical to that years ago.  I had a sit on it - heavy bastard but felt like you could jump on and ride it to the south of France without breaking a sweat.

Aka a flying fridge due to the styling. 

Most certainly will yomp south in comfort at great pace. Great bikes.