eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Just now, Motown said:

Is that some sort of sex talk? What does that even mean 🤣

Yes it is.  Stick around here long enough and the true meaning will reveal itself to you.  We are, obviously, not allowed to talk about Roffles, it's the First Rule Of Autoshite...

11 minutes ago, eddyramrod said:

Yes it is.  Stick around here long enough and the true meaning will reveal itself to you.  We are, obviously, not allowed to talk about Roffles, it's the First Rule Of Autoshite...

Ive been here long enough and haven't accounted any sex games yet! I feel this is unfair and we should hold a sex games event immediately so i can at least experience it and see it with my own eyes!

4 minutes ago, spike60 said:

I have a fondness for Mercs and purple cars but this is not  the one for me. Dunno if shit pics are helping or hindering the ad.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mercedes coupe | eBay

Christ all mighty, even Mrs BMH (who likes purple cars) says she wouldn't be seen dead in that.

21 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Image 31 - 1989-Cagiva-Freccia-C12R-Lucky-Explorer

Image result for bender the robot

1989 Cagiva Freccia C12R Lucky Explorer | eBay

Image result for Tim Woonacot gif

'A little known fact is that Cagiva were the fore-runners of wankily named bikes, long before the Chinese got involved. This extremely rare Minge Dynasty bike is remarkable in that the vendor literally couldn't actually be arsed 'luckily exploring' round to the other side of it take pictures, so we'll just have to fucking guess what it looks like'

I've discovered this beauty last night and instantly fell in love with it. CBR1000F, I need it!

May be an image of food and motorcycle

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/225980462483867/?ref=saved&referral_code=null

Image 21 - Sunnis-max-2

Sunnis max 2 | eBay

'was running up until a few months ago as I left the petrol tap on and flooded the engine'

And then filled the carb and kept on going until it spilt over with so much force it smashed the clocks off, fucked the headlight, twatted the right hand mirror off and snapped the front mudguard? If there's a 4th picture coming I'll be disappointed if it is not of a hundred pairs of animals walking towards it.

12 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

I've discovered this beauty last night and instantly fell in love with it. CBR1000F, I need it!

May be an image of food and motorcycle

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/225980462483867/?ref=saved&referral_code=null

Can confirm CBR1000F are brilliant, infact so good I owned the same one 3 times. Wonder if Billy has the two I / WarrenTclaim sold him 

Just now, Minimad5 said:

Can confirm CBR1000F are brilliant, infact so good I owned the same one 3 times. Wonder if Billy has the two I / WarrenTclaim sold him 

To me personally its more the fact that the late 80s aero look and livery that makes this really a beautiful bike. Do you know if these are hard to come across in the UK?

1 minute ago, Schaefft said:

To me personally its more the fact that the late 80s aero look and livery that makes this really a beautiful bike. Do you know if these are hard to come across in the UK?

Always one or two for sale on eBay, but they tend to be the later ones with dual / combined brakes. I prefer earlier SC24 with single system brakes (I.e front only operates the front) think both of mine were 'L' models. If you're buying one, do pop me a p.m and I'll try throw you some common issues & places to look (Like the regulator / rectifier)

These were mine ..IMG_1437.JPG.a16eb1100cf0ad8d1b49cdac1e82313f.JPG

IMG_2299.thumb.JPG.81945b35ed9dcbcd912a48c8a70b8c68.JPG

Snapchat-1174886588.thumb.jpg.fe99b3460a20e24a891c3d55a6db73d3.jpg

2 minutes ago, Minimad5 said:

Always one or two for sale on eBay, but they tend to be the later ones with dual / combined brakes. I prefer earlier SC24 with single system brakes (I.e front only operates the front) think both of mine were 'L' models. If you're buying one, do pop me a p.m and I'll try throw you some common issues & places to look (Like the regulator / rectifier)

These were mine ..IMG_1437.JPG.a16eb1100cf0ad8d1b49cdac1e82313f.JPG

IMG_2299.thumb.JPG.81945b35ed9dcbcd912a48c8a70b8c68.JPG

Snapchat-1174886588.thumb.jpg.fe99b3460a20e24a891c3d55a6db73d3.jpg

Yeah, buying one of these would be another "I want it but dont need it" decision. Its good to know that we do have a resident CBR1000F expert on here though, I'll definitely try to keep it in mind!🙂 Yours are looking great!